Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Uglycel trait: people taking pictures of your face in public

kano999

kano999

eet ees what eet ees
★★★
I've had this happen to me twice, probably more but I've only seen 2 people doing it.
1 was a foid outside of school who was using the front camera zooming in on my face and very recently this week while I was walking to the store I caught some normie taking a picture of me. These normfags probably sent these pics to their faggot friends shortly after just to make fun of me, I hope these bitches get in a brutal car crash and get posted to some gore site but I can only dream...

That is quite sick

brutal. You’re an incel wonder of the world.

They take pictures of my cock out in public.

Those fuckers.

I find they often post these types of pictures on places like Snapchat. :feelsjuice:

Do you know these people taking photos of you, if they're at your school? :feelshehe:

I find they often post these types of pictures on places like Snapchat. :feelsjuice:

Do you know these people taking photos of you, if they're at your school? :feelshehe:
I only know the foid and that whore despises me, always shouting at me and shit, and I dont use gaypchat btw

I only know the foid and that whore despises me, always shouting at me and shit, and I dont use gaypchat btw
I don't either. :feelsjuice:

Though, perhaps you could see if she posted your image on any sort of social media, if you have her name. :feelshehe:

That might've happened to me once, but I had no proof of it happening so I couldn't call the guy out.
Only really happens if you are really ugly

I don't either. :feelsjuice:

Though, perhaps you could see if she posted your image on any sort of social media, if you have her name. :feelshehe:
No, foids at my school are the type of whores who like to virtue signal with muh body postivity but then do shit like this. She probably sent it to a group chat

That might've happened to me once, but I had no proof of it happening so I couldn't call the guy out.
Only really happens if you are really ugly
Yeah I've been called ugly countless times, especially by women

For sure it already happened to me too :feelscry:

That's why I never go out without wearing mask.

That's fucked up, like :dafuckfeels:

I've had that happen a couple times. Once was my oneitis and she sent it to her boyfriend so they could laugh about it.... In front of me. Another was a couple of noodles that were jabbering in chink speak while I was sitting at a bus stop. They kept hovering around and laughing while pointing their phone cameras towards me. In hindsight that might've been a good thing but I felt like a zoo animal.

I've had that happen a couple times. Once was my oneitis and she sent it to her boyfriend so they could laugh about it.... In front of me. Another was a couple of noodles that were jabbering in chink speak while I was sitting at a bus stop. They kept hovering around and laughing while pointing their phone cameras towards me. In hindsight that might've been a good thing but I felt like a zoo animal.
Brutal tbh I hate normfags