Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Ugly women tend to have higher standards than average and even beautiful women

Limitcel

Limitcel

z = a + bi / {a,b ∈ R) , {i = sqr(-1)}
★★★★★
From my own experience with women I know, ugly women, I don't know if for biological reasons or for psychological reasons, tend to be even more obsessed with "chads"

They probably fantasize and even though it's nothing compared to the incel, they get more frustrated than prettier women and start to become even more obsessed with beauty.

Especially those who resemble being autistic, are probably the most inaccessible type of woman, If you're not similar to an anime character you don't even have a chance with them

In general, women who are ugly because of their own ugliness are more obsessed with appearance.

(In the end it doesn't even matter to the incel because he doesn't have a chance with any woman, but it remains as a record of a social-incelist phenomenon)

It's juggernuat law that causes this

It's about competition. They want to show the other bitches that they can get fucked by Chad too. There is no deeper meaning behind it. Women have always been attracted to the top 1% of men the most. Everyone else can go die for all they care.

Cope! More attractive, more vile.

They fantasize about chads because ugly woman barely get to fuck them. They ussualy have normie men encircling them and having tasted chad once that is all you want but they cant get. On the other hand good looking women have had their fair share of chad so for them it is not that special and they dont need to adress it as much. Also fat women dont want to be associated with the normies they have sex with but that is ussualy the best they get so by being loud about fucking chad people will think that is true. They do that because in order to have sex with good looking men you need to be atleast decent looking yourself.

Long story short.
It boosts their self image
Having only tasted a little bit of chad and alot of normies makes them even more thirtsty for high smv men

its funny you posted this thread, I saw a reverse example of this. A fat foid with what appeared to be her sperg boyfriend. She was like a 1.5-2, but he was honestly a .5... so I guess she felt empowered that all control in the relatioship was hers. Surely she must have higher standards than that, but I can only come to the conclusion it is a control thing. Thoughts?

its funny you posted this thread, I saw a reverse example of this. A fat foid with what appeared to be her sperg boyfriend. She was like a 1.5-2, but he was honestly a .5... so I guess she felt empowered that all control in the relatioship was hers. Surely she must have higher standards than that, but I can only come to the conclusion it is a control thing. Thoughts?
I think the juggernaut law that @Sloth22 posted above, I read and it really makes sense
Men will go after ugly women because everyone thinks they are easier, thus increasing their smv

From my own experience with women I know, ugly women, I don't know if for biological reasons or for psychological reasons, tend to be even more obsessed with "chads"

They probably fantasize and even though it's nothing compared to the incel, they get more frustrated than prettier women and start to become even more obsessed with beauty.

Especially those who resemble being autistic, are probably the most inaccessible type of woman, If you're not similar to an anime character you don't even have a chance with them

In general, women who are ugly because of their own ugliness are more obsessed with appearance.

(In the end it doesn't even matter to the incel because he doesn't have a chance with any woman, but it remains as a record of a social-incelist phenomenon)
its mainly to boost their fragile egos

I think the juggernaut law that @Sloth22 posted above, I read and it really makes sense
Men will go after ugly women because everyone thinks they are easier, thus increasing their smv
Yep. It's like the final insult to sub5 men. Our looksmatches get endless offers.