Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Ugly women have lower standards?

Alone75

Alone75

Legend
★★★★
Why is this universally accepted still, even by some incels? "Just get with the ugly landwhale bro"

Yeh, but she is taken, has kids already or swiped left on me anyway!

No women are on the shelf desperate and waiting for any guy they can get! They want the specific guy in looks, height, income, or shared quirky interests or it"s a big fat No!

Piss off saying get a foid of 'insert race" instead also. Don't you think they better options already, especially if they have an Internet connection in some way?

Cope harder and harder until it's over boyos! :feelsree:

Because they're gaslighting. Life is about gaslighting. Just go to COLLEGE, BRO! IT'S NOT THAT HARD, BRO! COME ON, BRO! COME ON!KWQOFDJMPWOQFJMEGFOQJENRMGPO13QE4GTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Ugly women were the females mocking me. A veer of politeness only applies to HTBs and higher.

Just go to COLLEGE, BRO

Good humor.

Ugly women were the females mocking me. A veer of politeness only applies to HTBs and higher.
Why is that very common in Spain? A 4/10 chinless whore from Andalucia mocked my looks on a group video chat with her other female friend, and I unironically mogged her.

Last edited:
Why is that very common in Spain? A 4/10 chinless whore from Andalucia mocked my looks on a group video chat with her other female friend, and I unironically mogged her.

imagine all the soys who think they have low standards and it never even occurs to them how offensive that is towards their wife/gf. just go tell your fucking wife that you have low standards for women, see how she likes that.

Yet you've got men simping for foids like her (a truecels looksmatch) just because she has nice tits or bunda it's shameless

Yup, even landwhales reject me unfortunately, and skinny ugly recessed chin truecel looking bitches? They easily get HTN and won't settle for less.

It's funny how women and bluepilled faggots "solution" is the magic "lower your standards inkwell!" when my standards are not morbidly obese because I couldn't even get my dick up over that and vaguely humanoid that's literally it.

Juggernaut Law

Why is this universally accepted still, even by some incels? "Just get with the ugly landwhale bro"

Yeh, but she is taken, has kids already or swiped left on me anyway!

No women are on the shelf desperate and waiting for any guy they can get! They want the specific guy in looks, height, income, or shared quirky interests or it"s a big fat No!

Piss off saying get a foid of 'insert race" instead also. Don't you think they better options already, especially if they have an Internet connection in some way?

Cope harder and harder until it's over boyos! :feelsree:
Only two types of foids
Chad only
Chad only

Ugly womens egos are fueled by simps resulting in them having higher standards

imagine all the soys who think they have low standards and it never even occurs to them how offensive that is towards their wife/gf. just go tell your fucking wife that you have low standards for women, see how she likes that.
Yeah it's like your wife telling you she loves you so much she could go beyond your looks. Wtf.

Incels are seen as both so desperate they'd fuck anyone and wanting only supermodels. Go figure

I don't want an ugly gf

it's really hard for me to truly find a women ugly