Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ugly whore would rather blow up a childrens hospital

But I thought muh JBW :feelstastyman:

What a nice world

JFL, the right guy looks like your average tall white normie/HTN; there's absolutely no way this isn't staged, to be honest, unless this particular gook is actually that hypergamous and entitled to Chad to even reject him and wish she could commit such a destructive act instead of being beholden to the ultimate curse of a male they're not attracted to. :feelsjuice:

Dumbass candid camera bullshit. They’re trolling her so she trolled back. Whatever.

Her looksmatch is suffering from ptsd from the Vietnam war.

She is not laughing in goofiness and jest, but rather at the ridiculousness of the proposal --- to her, it is very enormously outrageously obvious that blowing up a children's hospital a better choice compared to touching a non-Chad male that she finds ridicule in the fact that anyone would even ask.

I guess if you redo the experiment with guys in balaclavas sitting her in the back of a car and putting a (mock) detonator in her hand and saying there are only two ways out of the car: either blow up the hospital or kiss the non-Chad guy sitting next to her. Foids would "activate" the "detonator" every single the time.

Truly the empathetic gender.

Last edited:
I’d throw that worthless cunt in the gutter

Meme century.