Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ugly whore sad Chads use her as a cumrag

I love it when they put harassment on the same tier as being mean, harassment is a criminal act but harassment to them is when ugly men interact with them. Of course when chad is a prick its all men's fault.

If you hate dating and you hate men then just don't date whore, you aren't entitled to a relationship

If you hate dating and you hate men then just don't date whore, you aren't entitled to a relationship
This, or smear peanut butter on her roast beef and let spot lick it off.

Foid problems:
I'm sick of being used for sex even though men literally worship me :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

Incel problems:

fuck my life fml GIF
A sad reality. What a absolutely corrupt, fucked up world we live in

Women thinking they are entitled to kindness and respect, while actively considering sub-5 men as visible and real as Santa Claus.

I’m tired of being ghosted, harassed, being seen as an object rather than a person, and most of all feeling like a human garbage bag after most interactions
You are an object.
I just want to be treated kindly and respectfully, and but apparently that’s too much to ask of men, and it’s making me feel so gross
Of all the men who have treated you kindly and respectfully, how many did you sleep with? (0)
who raised these men? I wonder if the women in their life know how that this is how they treat women they meet online
Great idea, weaponize the women in their lives to make them your slaves! And you wonder why they treat you like the trash you are?

She deserves to get pumped and dumped stupid hole.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back