Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ugly white Nerds have the lowest SMV

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
Ugly white Nerds (Ugly white people with glasses) are low t and high inhib. They get 0 respect from anyone. Some of them can may ascend as Beta Cuck if they are tall enough. The West isn't Cucked for no reason, it's because we have too much Soyboy consumers. JBW only works if you have aren't an ugly manlet with glasses.

Most Ethnics and blacks are naturally high T, low inhib and can at least gangmaxx/thugmaxx. According to females it's more safe to hang with a group of thugs than creepy white nerds. And yeah, if toilets talk about glasses, they mean Chads with glasses.

Imo ugly white manlets have the lowest SMV.

first reply, I just broke this thread's hymen. Anyone else who posts after me is getting my sloppy seconds, my leftovers.

Just remember that the first reply is the most special reply and you'll never experience this thread the way I did and this thread will never feel the way it felt about me about you.

It's Over , you might as well just go post on IncelTears and talk about how much of a "man" you are for replying on a thread that I pump and dumped. Have fun with my scraps, cucks.

:feelstastyman:Just gangmaxx theory
:feelstastyman: Just go to SEA and marry a gold digger if you are white, then.
Its the same shit and they both suck.

Cope ugly short abo nerds

first reply, I just broke this thread's hymen. Anyone else who posts after me is getting my sloppy seconds, my leftovers.

Just remember that the first reply is the most special reply and you'll never experience this thread the way I did and this thread will never feel the way it felt about me about you.

It's Over , you might as well just go post on IncelTears and talk about how much of a "man" you are for replying on a thread that I pump and dumped. Have fun with my scraps, cucks.
Best reply so far ngl.

Giga cope. White nerds MOG rice and curry nerds hard. One of my few friends was an ugly white nerd, glasses, ginger and framelet (was tall tho) and had a noodlewhore gf.

White people have higher testosterone than pretty much every ethnic group except for sub sahran africans. But yes ugly white nerds are very low in the sexual marketplace, I think their unattractiveness and their particular combination of high inhibition and socially inept behavior with true passion/interest in science and technology is what makes them such a target.

But I would still put them above indians and australian aborigines. I have seen some legitimate nerds get by just barely to have sex with fat ugly foids

Yeah I’m high T

i didn't say just be white, b=yet you say jbe, yeah he's getting bullied, honestly i wish people would bully by calling me names in school, you know nothing about bulling faggot, please do us a favor and kill yourself.
Did I make you angry? Oh wait, I forgot in your habitat it is natural to be low inhib and aggressive. This is a typical behavior pattern of non-whites.

Last edited:
Nope, we're actually have a normal inhibition it's just happen that you're so much of a bitch that someone defending himself is low inhib savage for you, how does it make you feel being as low as a sand nigger ?
I didn't even attack you, I'm just stating facts to prove a point to JBW Copers. You seem pretty offended by that fact. And as you can see from the video, I'm not so far off. Does the boy have an advantage with his skin tone? He's not even disfigured. He's not repulsive, but he's short, ugly and he wears glasses. Do you think he'd be a target in this class as ethnic?

That coming from a guy that isn't even completely white btw, I have Bosnian ancestors.

I don't believe in jbw, those stats about whites getting more dates are white normies not whitecels, im not offended but the just thugmaxx and gangmaxx is retarded, just get stabbed bro, just go to prison bro, look i live in a ghetto shithole don't you think if thugmaxxing was worth it i wouldn't do it ? i've seen people thugmaxx with my own eyes, they give you pills and came to sell and they tell you to sell it in places THEY don't wanna sell in, so you either get stabbed and beaten up by rival neighborhoods or you get caught by cops and end up in prison, it's not worth it for some low value pillhead that would date you for drugs.
I don't think it's worth it. And it's not about committing crime. It's about you being in a gang and socializing and raising your status. The girls will hate you less than when you're the good nerd. A little white autistic person doesn't have that possibility to build up something like that because he is not accepted by thugs in the first place, you know.

Would he get bullied if he was ethnic ? depends, if he lives in europe he won't because other ethnics wouldn't allow it, we have a pretty good sense of brotherhood and community, if he was in an ethnic country it would be much worse, here it doesn't count as bullying until 3 people gang up on you and make your nose bleed.
Ethnics only gave a sense of brotherhood if you are not too high inhib and autistic around them. As an autistic nerd, you get teased by everyone. It's no different in Europe. But I agree that richer countries are more civilized than poorer countries. If I weren't a European, I'd probably have been killed long ago.

Last edited:
8243.jpg

Cope, they have infinite SMV due to white skin.

You just described me.
It's over for me..

Ugly white Nerds (Ugly white people with glasses) are low t and high inhib. They get 0 respect from anyone. Some of them can may ascend as Beta Cuck if they are tall enough. The West isn't Cucked for no reason, it's because we have too much Soyboy consumers. JBW only works if you have aren't an ugly manlet with glasses.

Most Ethnics and blacks are naturally high T, low inhib and can at least gangmaxx/thugmaxx. According to females it's more safe to hang with a group of thugs than creepy white nerds. And yeah, if toilets talk about glasses, they mean Chads with glasses.

Imo ugly white manlets have the lowest SMV.
cope. a shitskin midget nigger has lower smv
You just described me.
It's over for me..
u need learn Vietnamese and it will not be over for you

JBW is based off white chads and chadlites

the lowest 20% of white males (which I am a part of) are extremely incel and subhuman, just as much as curries or ricemen are

Cope thread.

Ugly Asian & Curry nerds have the lowest SMV

"Just be White" doesn't work in general. You guys are lying to yourselves. If white men were so popular, we wouldn't have mass migration in Europe. As an ethnic, you actually have a better chance of getting a woman here. If you can't do this, it's despite of your race and not because of your race.

"Just be White" doesn't work in general. You guys are lying to yourselves. If white men were so popular, we wouldn't have mass migration in Europe. As an ethnic, you actually have a better chance of getting a woman here. If you can't do this, it's despite of your race and not because of your race.
Thank you. Whenever some jerk argues against you, just show him the video above. There are no arguments that can be used against the white boy being bullied by non-white people because of his skin color. The landwhale even insulted him racially and called him ugly.