Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Ugly white guys targeted for their race

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Other races of men will target you out of insecurity to feel better about themselves. I've experienced this myself. Either a black or Asian man reposts my face and then makes a joke about the master race and starts bragging about how they mog me. If you're an ugly white guy you're way more likely to get targeted for your race than an average white guy

You have to be a masochist to post your face online. A bunch of normfags/foids are rubbing their hands out of excitement to bully you.

You have to be a masochist to post your face online. A bunch of normfags/foids are rubbing their hands out of excitement to bully you.
True. I was just desperate for approval.

True. I was just desperate for approval.
You certainly won't find any. All men online try to find some form of weakness you have. A never endless pursuit of trying to lessen the competition. They can't help themselves.

Glasses? Nerd.

Ethnic? Shitskin subhuman.

Ugly white guy? Incel.

You certainly won't find any. All men online try to find some form of weakness you have. A never endless pursuit of trying to lessen the competition. They can't help themselves.

Glasses? Nerd.

Ethnic? Shitskin subhuman.

Ugly white guy? Incel.
:feelsrope:

Are u mixed?

Some do before their awakening into the blackpill.

Other races of men will target you out of insecurity to feel better about themselves. I've experienced this myself. Either a black or Asian man reposts my face and then makes a joke about the master race and starts bragging about how they mog me. If you're an ugly white guy you're way more likely to get targeted for your race than an average white guy
This is true for sure

Remember how one of the first incel caricatures is a shy, quiet, chud-type White school shooter?

Whilst we do get some good media halo since White chads still effectively dominate Jewllywood, tons of White male characters are portrayed as cucks, idiots, weirdos, nerds/outcasts, you get the idea. Of course, this combined with the fact that an anti-white agenda is very prevalent will make things harder for us uglier & lower-value Whites.

Being rich or HTN+ looks wise combined with being White is for sure a massive halo, no one can deny that.

But for sub-5, autistic, or manlet or poor Whites, it will make your life worse due to the social stigma we see.

Some do before their awakening into the blackpill.

This is true for sure

Remember how one of the first incel caricatures is a shy, quiet, chud-type White school shooter?

Whilst we do get some good media halo since White chads still effectively dominate Jewllywood, tons of White male characters are portrayed as cucks, idiots, weirdos, nerds/outcasts, you get the idea. Of course, this combined with the fact that an anti-white agenda is very prevalent will make things harder for us uglier & lower-value Whites.

Being rich or HTN+ looks wise combined with being White is for sure a massive halo, no one can deny that.

But for sub-5, autistic, or manlet or poor Whites, it will make your life worse due to the social stigma we see.