Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ugly, ugly woman

Cuck-Damage

Cuck-Damage

Captain
★★★★

check her out

I would be interested in hearing her innermost thoughts and day-to-day life tbh

she is overweight, if she lost the weight she could easily get a bf/ sex through tinder.

this is the same reason why i hold fatcels in contempt, if they have good bone structure they may just be normies underneath that fat.

does she have a vag? If yes then she can pick up a drunk normie at the bar in 5 minutes.
this is cope I'm afraid

she could invite one over from Tinder to hump-and-dump her, maybe
but girls don't like that

more smv than any of us though, brutal

I'd fuck her brains out, if I could.

Her facial expressions annoy me, but honestly if she lost weight she'd be fine.

this is cope I'm afraid

she could invite one over from Tinder to hump-and-dump her, maybe
but girls don't like that

Poor girls... who gives a fuck what they supposedly like? Deformed women can snag decent-looking guys while some average guys can’t get SQUAT.

I bet she already has a boyfriend and a ton of betas saying "I'd date you!!"
Femoids cannot be incel, they're wanted simply for existing.

sorry but this is just a stupid thing to say

especially when there is a known Chadlite or 2 posting here
she could still easily get a suitor though. she's not even that ugly, even uglier than her have orbiters

These are the kind of whores who are ignoring me

Meanwhile, her looksmatch is told to lose weight and excersise by normies, fuck this double-faced, hypocrite society.

she does already have a boyfriend lol

if she wants a new one all she has to do is create a tinder, or perhaps she's too young since she's only in junior high, well whatever, once she's 16-17 she can fraud her age and i'm sure some BBW fetishists will be very happy to string her along for the ride

she didn't write "nobody fucks me", she write "nobody likes me". Would you be her proud boyfriend?
Depends on her. I would if she is worth committing to.

she is overweight, if she lost the weight she could easily get a bf/ sex through tinder.

this is the same reason why i hold fatcels in contempt, if they have good bone structure they may just be normies underneath that fat.

Idd the only requirements for women to win at life': Dont be overweight/deformed.
Fatcel=Volcel.

she will reject me anyway

Imagine the pain you would go through when you have a realtionship with her. Not just lookswise... but she comes across as fully not aware and like a dumb mindless sheep which ofc reflects 99% of females, but ye probably has still the higehest standards.

How to slay as a female
1. Don’t eat 7 Big Macs a day
2. Use makeup (most don’t need to)
3. Act girly

How to slay as a female
1. Don’t eat 7 Big Macs a day
2. Use makeup (most don’t need to)
3. Act girly
Wrong.

How to slay as a girl:

1. Exist. Actually you don't even need to be alive. You just have to be there.

She's not that bad imo