Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ugly Trait: No Friends in HS?

L

LTNcel

Officer
★★
Does not having had any friends in HS (real ones), not getting invited to any parties, and having no social life in one's early 20s a confirmation of being ugly? I've heard normfaggots say to me that I need to "talk more" and be more "confident". I wonder why I have to put in all this extra effor and do all this stupid SHIT to be liked by people.

Never had any

Never had any

I had "friends" that let me sit with them during lunch, but would always have an excuse to turn down my invitations to go to movies and hang out, and they of course never invited me to hang out with the group on the weekend. These same faggots even said that I'm "cool". I think either looks or race is the reason.

I didn't really have friends. The closest things I had to "friends" in HS roasted me quite often, mostly due to my sperg traits

I only have one fellow incel from my school days that I still regularly converse with

Man, normies are such NPCs. I seriously cannot take the average person seriously. They all spit the same lines like they're some kind of robot who has no form of individual thinking. They all just conform to the most popular platitudes regardless of logic. To answer your question, I would say what you described is pretty good confirmation that you are ugly, at the very least a LTN. The thing is if you're being told to be more confident and talk more then it's already over since being socially successful isn't something you can willfully engineer. The normies are able to identify that you are defficient but mistakingly think that there is some quick fix to this.