Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ugly toilet I knew got pissed when I called her out for basically being a whore

Ü

übertard

Banned
-
There was this foid I knew a while ago at school, and she would constantly tell eveyone how depressed she was and how hard she had it, always trying to incorporate it into the conversation. Despite the fact that she had loads of good friends and a waiting list of orbiters to play around with. Now this foid was absolutely repulsive to look at. She was overweight, had yellow teeth and dirty hair, and was covered in acne, yet was still having sex with loads of guys and would brag and laugh about how she cheated on them (#slayqueen :foidSoy:). I know it’s quite hypocritical of me to make fun of someone’s appearance, but she‘s called me a creep and probably said worse things behind my back and told me to fuck off whenever I tried to talk to her. One day she was rambling on as usual about how everyone hated her and she hated her life :feelsseriously:, and I told her that maybe she would feel better about herself if she stopped going around fucking all the guys within all the friend groups in school, and had some self respect and stopped lamenting the fact that she was depressed at every available opportunity (she had a therapist for this btw). Needless to say she stormed off and all of her friends :foidSoy: followed her to console her and tell her how she was a princess :feelskek:. I just gave her some constructive criticism, I didn’t unduly insult her or use any slurs :feelsEhh:. Anything you say as an ugly male will send toilets into a fit of rage JFL :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
S.R.B-type femoid.

There was this foid I knew a while ago at school, and she would constantly tell eveyone how depressed she was and how hard she had it, always trying to incorporate it into the conversation. Despite the fact that she had loads of good friends and a waiting list of orbiters to play around with. Now this foid was absolutely repulsive to look at. She was overweight, had yellow teeth and dirty hair, and was covered in acne, yet was still having sex with loads of guys and would brag and laugh about how she cheated on them (#slayqueen :foidSoy:). I know it’s quite hypocritical of me to make fun of someone’s appearance, but she‘s called me a creep and probably said worse things behind my back and told me to fuck off whenever I tried to talk to her. One day she was rambling on as usual about how everyone hated her and she hated her life :feelsseriously:, and I told her that maybe she would feel better about herself if she stopped going around fucking all the guys within all the friend groups in school, and had some self respect and stopped lamenting the fact that she was depressed at every available opportunity (she had a therapist for this btw). Needless to say she stormed off and all of her friends :foidSoy: followed her to console her and tell her how she was a princess :feelskek:. I just gave her some constructive criticism, I didn’t unduly insult her or use any slurs :feelsEhh:. Anything you say as an ugly male will send toilets into a fit of rage JFL :feelsjuice:
Good on you. Someone needs to say it and when nobody wants to, we’ll always be here