Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ugly Smile

78980n

78980n

★★★★★
"Just smile bro!"
Anyone have a smile that makes them uglier? When I smile my nose flares really big and just the way my face contorts is ugly to see. I fucking hate it, I never smiled in any of my school or family pictures and even better is the fact that I have this smile in social situations when I'm nervous which makes me look retarded.

574c2df89d6ab6e857ea22986bd0322030870194_hq.jpg

My smile looks like that. Needless to say, i don't smile.

Today three humans almost simultaniously said "Oooooh, he is so cute, he is like completely other person" when I smiled. I don't like to smile.

My teeth are fucked so i don't smile. It's not like i have anything to smile about.

I'm not happy so I can't smile

When I smile my nose flares really big and just the way my face contorts is ugly to see.
I have the exact same problem with my nose, when I smile the two sides of my nose go with the skin which make it look much wider in my face.

my teeth our outpositioned and pretty yellow y sure smile bro

I hate my smile because it makes me look like a complete autist or someone with special needs. The features on my face completely distort and my skin stretches out to make a smile. This makes me look creepy as hell.

I'm not happy so I can't smile

I can smile very easily, but my smile means something different, all my smiles are mostly cynical and normies around me don't realize it, I'll be laughing in my head thinking about how fucked the world is and give a co-worker a warm smile and say good morning, the reason I can laugh and joke around with normies so well, is that my happiness isn't dervied from the same place theirs is, the humor and happiness I display at work and throughout my life is rooted in irony and cynicism

I can smile very easily, but my smile means something different, all my smiles are mostly cynical and normies around me don't realize it, I'll be laughing in my head thinking about how fucked the world is and give a co-worker a warm smile and say good morning, the reason I can laugh and joke around with normies so well, is that my happiness isn't dervied from the same place theirs is, the humor and happiness I display at work and throughout my life is rooted in irony and cynicism

Sounds extremely based and honkpilled.

Sounds extremely based and honkpilled.

Please stop with this honk pill nonsense, it just seems like psyop to me, to get social outcasts to be more docile and less violent and reactionary, to make us all complacent - "Please don't do anything because its all pointless, just laugh about how shitty your existence is and do nothing"

Please stop with this honk pill nonsense, it just seems like psyop to me, to get social outcasts to be more docile and less violent and reactionary, to make us all complacent - "Please don't do anything because its all pointless, just laugh about how shitty your existence is and do nothing"

Well the way you were describing yourself you made it sound like you're at the point of just laughing at the state of things. I agree with you though, the honk stuff is de-escalation wether it's intentional or not.

My smile makes me look disgusting and ugly asfuck

I can't smile "naturally" either, therefore always looking weird/ugly on pictures, thus hating to be taken on photography like all other Normies love to do constantly. Fuck these ego kings retards tbh tbh.

Most of us have narrow palates, high arches, bad bites, etc.

If it's a subtle smile then that's fine. But full on smiles make me look uglier so yeah.

I think I have an decent smile in that it doesnt make me look worse maybe even a bit better
2 months ago someone specifically said I have a wonderful simile not the first time either

I've always hated smiling, felt so unnatural. I mean i can smile and laugh naturally but i cannae put it on when asked. Just looks forced.

My recessed maxilla wreaks havoc on my face whenever I force even a slight smirk. It's torture turning into even more if a goblin when trying to express happiness, it turns off even platonic relationships.