Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

UGLY SLUT ATTACKS FAKE NEWS MERCHANT

edgecel14

edgecel14

Vicious retard
-
Y

Given how much of a pathetic spineless pedant you have to be to actually edit articles on wikipedia past the year 2004...I don't really have a point.

damn that womens hairline is higher then trick2gs

Sluts are so deluded their looksmatch is worst subhuman imaginable to them jfl

Given how much of a pathetic spineless pedant you have to be to actually edit articles on wikipedia past the year 2004...I don't really have a point.
Maybe thats his way of coping. Please dont criticize a persons hobby, i also have a mockable hobby as a cope

She's ugly as fuck though

Maybe thats his way of coping. Please dont criticize a persons hobby, i also have a mockable hobby as a cope

If he was just writing plot summaries for each episode of TNG then fine, but usually guys like this spend hours in online debate edit wars over some incredibly pedantic change to an article that no-one in their right mind should give two shits about.

What is your hobby?

it is her looksmatch. LOL . what a life

I collect games on steam

:feelsokman: thats not weird at all, I've bought Raft and welcome to pro-something or other just last night and played about 30 minutes of each, and will likely not pick them up ever again. My steam library is full of extra copies of game I bought on sale just because they were so cheap :feelskek: they are all fairly old now though.