Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ugly sheboon ruined white dude’s genes

That entire family consists of genetic abominations @Govid_Dorious

Race mixers should be tortured to death.

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cs9AJZGAn7f/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

That guy could’ve well found a white Becky to reproduce with.

Ofc their kids feel proud that their mom married a white man, otherwise they would’ve probably ended up looking uglier, kek

I can understand wanting to fucking ape. But to reproduce with one my hatred for you is beyond anything. White people are not a billion souls. And you have white men chasing things like this and replacing themselves.

Daughter looks 100% nigger. Son looks like pajeet-nigger mix. Non of them have cumskin features :feelskek:

so fucking gross
im a quadroon too so this triggered me. wmbf and bmwf are both equally disgusting

Usually the race mix daughters turn out better than the sons but not here

living up to the amerimutt meme

so fucking gross
im a quadroon too so this triggered me. wmbf and bmwf are both equally disgusting
Wmbf is arguably even worse cause usually the chicks in bmwf relationships are genetic trash anyway

Nope. This is mission accomplished for whitey. The son is obviously gay so it's gg for him. The daughter will marry a white guy and further dilute the Original bloodline. He wanted to masculinize his weak bloodline, probably cuz he's an androcentric closeted faggot, but it don't work like that.

No thought compels white guys to ruin their pristine lineage like this. Why would he do this.

This sistah is a FAILURE. If she got with a strong brother they would have strong masculine sons. Instead she got this.

Why the fuck would you weaken the legacy of God's people with this pigskinned abomination?