Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ugly Romanian man with girlfriend at supermarket

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
JFL at the cuck carrying her purse too. I wonder do Roma roasties have low standards.

Attachments

• _20200710_152728.JPG
    _20200710_152728.JPG
    113.4 KB · Views: 132
Mogs me tbh. And tallfags will say that height barely makes any difference.

I see forward growth probably some tallfag normie

arranged gypsi marriage?

Pure jealousy reeks from this post

Download

Romanian and Roma are not the same thing although they could be Romanian and Roma.

Bro. Too far

Thats not cool at all bro.

View attachment 288138
My intention was not to insult you or make you sad. You are a very based gorrilla.

My point was to make you realize that we all feel a little jealous when a person you care about chooses others over you. It is natural to feel jealousy and envy when everyone else gets what they want and you cannot, simply because of the cards that you were dealt in life.

My intention was not to insult you or make you sad. You are a very based gorrilla.

My point was to make you realize that we all feel a little jealous when a person you care about chooses others over you. It is natural to feel jealousy and envy when everyone else gets what they want and you cannot, simply because of the cards that you were dealt in life.
Thats true. Jealousy is natural in all creatures. Even in apes like me.