Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity ugly = reported to H.R.

P

pisswolf

Recruit
★★★★

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 31
Chad does not want to fuck me.

Uggos want to fuck me.

hOw HyPoCrItAl aRe MeN!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

She must be ugly as hell if an fat oldcel thinks that he has a chance and thats what offends her.

For what its worth I see a lot more couples in which the woman is much fatter than the men. You might even occasionally see a ripped bodybuilder with an obese woman.

I practically never see a super fit woman with an obese man. It just doesn't happen. Why? Because women don't settle.

Just be lad proved once more

These foids don't realize they're not attractive enough for Chad to settle down in a relationship with. They constantly gaslight each other lmfao

For what its worth I see a lot more couples in which the woman is much fatter than the men. You might even occasionally see a ripped bodybuilder with an obese woman.

I practically never see a super fit woman with an obese man. It just doesn't happen. Why? Because women don't settle.

It’s more brutal if they report a guy who actually tries to look good and takes care of himself. These brutal fucking heartless whores. I’m so self fucking conscious when it comes to being around them that I can’t even take it. I avoid all social situations with the female gender in it.