Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ugly people are more likely to be mentally ill and poor

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
"But now researchers from Aarhus University, Denmark, Harvard Medical School, U.S., University of Copenhagen, Denmark, and The Danish National Centre for Social Research, used a long-term study of a broadly representative sample of over 10,000 American men and women who graduated from high-school in 1957, to establish the truth of the matter.

The researchers, Nabanita Datta Gupta, Nancy Etcoff, and Mads Jaeger found subjective well-being, or happiness, was associated with more physical attractiveness. A key difference between this research, just published, compared with the older fashion model study is that the more recent investigation focused on ‘ordinary’ beauty in the general population, as opposed to ‘ultra’ cuteness found in models.

How physically good looking you were found to be from your graduation high-school yearbook photograph in 1957, predicted your psychological well-being well into the 1990s and even as late as 2004, in this large study investigating 4416 women and 4018 men."

It is over buddy boyos :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

EAT SHIT, IT. YOU FUCKING IDIOTS. CAN'T YOU SEE OUR SUBPAR MENTAL STATE IS CAUSED BY BULLYING AND BEING NEGLECTED BY SOCIETY AS OPPOSED TO OUR PERSONALITIES? READ SCIENTIFIC STUDIES ON THE ISSUE, YOU NITWITS. ATTRACTIVE PEOPLE LIVE BETTER LIVES. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MISOGYNY, YOU PRICKS.

One reason is shit genetics leading to ugliness also leads to other problems with the person.

EAT SHIT, IT. YOU FUCKING IDIOTS. CAN'T YOU SEE OUR SUBPAR MENTAL STATE IS CAUSED BY BULLYING AND BEING NEGLECTED BY SOCIETY AS OPPOSED TO OUR PERSONALITIES? READ SCIENTIFIC STUDIES ON THE ISSUE, YOU NITWITS. ATTRACTIVE PEOPLE LIVE BETTER LIVES. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MISOGYNY, YOU PRICKS.
If IT was a physical place, I would have nuked the living shit out of it :reeeeee:

Shit genes fuck up everything in every field.

Ya I am sure ugliness contributes to lookism too leading to lower average income and opportunity, so it is in addition.

Having much lesser broken genes you just don't have or at least I don't have anything like the energy of a normie. So I couldn't get the schooling or put in the hours of work that a normie does.

Its sort of like a car that is working and nice versus a broken down car.

This.

A neuro-psychologist wrote "Cute boy" in my report:

Screenshot from 2022 01 14 10 45 14

However:

Last edited:
Based

Yeah because how are you gonna be able to get up go to work or study without feeling like shit. Its tough. IQ is another factor. Sometimes i wish i could hit big and win a lot of money gambling because i hate having to work for something while i feel like shit everyday.

Yeah because how are you gonna be able to get up go to work or study without feeling like shit. Its tough. IQ is another factor. Sometimes i wish i could hit big and win a lot of money gambling because i hate having to work for something while i feel like shit everyday.

Might have seen a similar study on here before but brutal nonetheless.

When it rains it pours :fuk:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back