Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Ugly noodle whore brags about her Chad

Pretty sure she's so dumb, she can't even realize that he's using her. He's cheating on her left right and center.

JFL at the noodlewhore thinking her accessory boyfriend won't dump her and fuck the next one in his infinite line of candidates as soon as he gets bored. Then she'll complain about men being the worst creatures on Earth and, of course, she'll take all of her hatred out on incels.

she hit the wall at like 7 good lord that bitch is a dog. That nigga is slamming so many other broads and shes just coping with the fact shes his current cum rag.
just so happy teehee to be a part of chads harem for the time being

I hate attractive people in World of Warcraft and I hope they all die.

I actually celebrated the rave destruction. Maybe there is a God and hes seen Earth and decides to fix it piece by piece. Thank you God for slaying chads in Azeroth and making the foids slaves for orcs.

Thank you.

Please continue your work.

Lol bored god syndrome. He's just sitting there eating whatever the fuck that is looking totally disinterested while she's geeked out to even be in his presence.

Honestly I'm sure that gets annoying after a while. It's like being a celebrity and having all of the human gnats swarm onto you sucking up and smiling at you, knowing nothing about you other than the way you look.

It's a hollow existence for the conscious Chad.

Shout-out to Mason Brown

Lol bored god syndrome. He's just sitting there eating whatever the fuck that is looking totally disinterested while she's geeked out to even be in his presence.

Honestly I'm sure that gets annoying after a while. It's like being a celebrity and having all of the human gnats swarm onto you sucking up and smiling at you, knowing nothing about you other than the way you look.

It's a hollow existence for the conscious Chad.

Shout-out to Mason Brown
Cope

seen this before. caged when i did. he must be giga feminist to date the chic in the video because the noddle whore is a feminist who wants to normalize menstrual blood.
its either that or hes cheating or using her for money

Incelsnevercry?

I am crying right now :feelscry: