Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ugly nigger with cute white girl

• Thread starter Rabbi Schneerson
  • Start date
Rabbi Schneerson

Rabbi Schneerson

#Eugenics #MulattoMafia
★★★★★
IMG 8070

But when I say it....

@Regenerator @FuckTheFBI @lazy_gamer_423

she ain't cute

Just play for a premier league club bro

JBC (just be compact-midface).

Call me insane and maybe I am in the wrong here but I need to darken my skin ASAP. If I could get laid with white girls this easy if I was darker skinned rather than a light skin then this is my ticket out of inceldom

Just play for a premier league club bro
Far from a premier league club, it's in the fucking third division. I wonder what she saw in that disgusting nigger

Call me insane and maybe I am in the wrong here but I need to darken my skin ASAP. If I could get laid with white girls this easy if I was darker skinned rather than a light skin then this is my ticket out of inceldom
I’m dark skin curry idk bro I don’t get the same treatment as negro American BBC

I’m dark skin curry idk bro I don’t get the same treatment as negro American BBC
If you were taller you would slay white foids aswell although not as much as a nigger of course

Dude, so you realize how many blackcels are on this forum? @Left4DeadDarkie is black and has good height, but still can’t get anywhere.

Reminds me of my one foid cousin who is a white chick married to a black guy with kids. I don’t like coal burning whores

Dude, so you realize how many blackcels are on this forum? @Left4DeadDarkie is black and has good height, but still can’t get anywhere.
There are not THAT many tbh and most blackcels on here are probably fakecels with a few exceptions of course. If you are black you are blessed if you come to countries like Sweden, Poland, Russia and so on

There are not THAT many tbh and most blackcels on here are probably fakecels with a few exceptions of course. If you are black you are blessed if you come to countries like Sweden, Poland, Russia and so on
True, but black isn’t a guarantee if you are autistic (which you likely are). It’s the low inhib blacks who have no trouble getting girls. Most blacks are more low inhib than whites, so that’s usually why they succeed

True, but black isn’t a guarantee if you are autistic (which you likely are). It’s the low inhib blacks who have no trouble getting girls. Most blacks are more low inhib than whites, so that’s usually why they succeed
True to an extent but the bbc halo is very real

JBB is truth!

Black incels do noy exist!

How would that even be possible?
Most Blackcels here are either giga-autistic(such as OP), are genuinely ugly and/or turbomanlets, or are mulattos/afro-latinos who are really just a mixed-population & really definable as their own separate race at this point.

NT Blacks can easily fuck a sheeboon, and solid MTN and/or tall Black guys have appeal on a massive niche scale.
True to an extent but the bbc halo is very real
It's also because they have a giga-NT, low-inhib, and r-selective culture which in this modern "world" is seen as appealing & glorified.

How would that even be possible?
I meant tanning in the sun since then I become darker which will help me look more like a nigger or atleast more "exotic" to those whores. Alternatively I could also use some melanotan but I wouldn't try that just yet. I think if I was more "dark skin" I would have more chances if I traveled to Poland for example or Sweden

I meant tanning in the sun since then I become darker which will help me look more like a nigger or atleast more "exotic" to those whores. Alternatively I could also use some melanotan but I wouldn't try that just yet. I think if I was more "dark skin" I would have more chances if I traveled to Poland for example or Sweden
I c

But are you sure that would be enough? I mean, you said you're a mix of Dinaric & some African phenotype, which would look very uncanny I would imagine.

Plus being non-NT is very bad in your case, since you're expected to be a "cool" type of Black.

I c

But are you sure that would be enough? I mean, you said you're a mix of Dinaric & some African phenotype, which would look very uncanny I would imagine.

Plus being non-NT is very bad in your case, since you're expected to be a "cool" type of Black.
I have like a more intermdiate between a Dinarid nose and a more negroid nose, its more like a messorhyne. I have dark grayish green eyes but I have more curly African textured hair and olive skin color plus smaller lips but not overly small. My facial harmony is pretty bad I would say but I look way better with a tan since it creates a contrast with my lighter eyes

To me, her skin looks brown.

For me, white girls are closer to this color.
Sasss

I c

I have like a more intermdiate between a Dinarid nose and a more negroid nose, its more like a messorhyne. I have dark grayish green eyes but I have more curly African textured hair and olive skin color plus smaller lips but not overly small. My facial harmony is pretty bad I would say but I look way better with a tan since it creates a contrast with my lighter eyes
Besides, VideoGameCoper has rated my face and he said Im in the 4,5 - 5/10 range which is by definition ltn. If some ugly African nigger can ascend with a Slavic girl then so can I. Im as ugly as some of those niggers that users like OP post as ragebait. I just tan, get some minor surgeries, maybe shoelifts to reach 5'11 or 6'0 and bam I have a Polish or Russian girlfriend. Im ready to try this

To me, her skin looks brown.

For me, white girls are closer to this color.
View attachment 1241621
It’s because she Jewified herself with self tanner , brown foundation and excessive tanning to look darker. She hates herself and her white skin and the Jews have made her guilty for being white

Most Blackcels here are either giga-autistic(such as OP), are genuinely ugly and/or turbomanlets, or are mulattos/afro-latinos who are really just a mixed-population & really definable as their own separate race at this point.
True. Most blacks can ascend far easier than most whites in the general population from what I have seen
NT Blacks can easily fuck a sheeboon, and solid MTN and/or tall Black guys have appeal on a massive niche scale.
Yep, I even have a white foid cousin who is dating an HTN black guy, and had kids with him. Kinda bothers me some
It's also because they have a giga-NT, low-inhib, and r-selective culture which in this modern "world" is seen as appealing & glorified.
The giga NT thing is real. I cannot think of one shy black guy from high school. Not a single one, even the ugly ones. I also don’t know if any black guys that have a spergy obsessive special interest like many of us do. My special interest is cars, and I struggle to talk about anything except cars irl

True. Most blacks can ascend far easier than most whites in the general population from what I have seen
Ye agreed

Not in the sense they could ascend with a White foid, but their own women have very low standards cause no one wants them & also are very shameless & sexual by default
Yep, I even have a white foid cousin who is dating an HTN black guy, and had kids with him. Kinda bothers me some
It should, it's not natural.

I also hate how some Blacks make it a big deal to compensate for "muh slavery"
The giga NT thing is real. I cannot think of one shy black guy from high school. Not a single one, even the ugly ones.
I knew one, and that's about it.

Ye agreed

Not in the sense they could ascend with a White foid, but their own women have very low standards cause no one wants them & also are very shameless & sexual by default
I wonder if I could get sheboon women. It can hardly be called ascension because they are unattractive and nasty in personality, but might be alright for a quick nut
It should, it's not natural.
Yep. It’s messed up
I also hate how some Blacks make it a big deal to compensate for "muh slavery"
Same
I knew one, and that's about it.
They are rare

I wonder if I could get sheboon women. It can hardly be called ascension because they are unattractive and nasty in personality, but might be alright for a quick nut
They seem to not really like White guys, being NT is ofc very important for them.
Yep. It’s messed up
Yeah I hate it, I feel kinda the same way about WMAF as well.
They are rare
Very rare yeah, this site is full of them though @DarkTriadDarkie

And even then, a good amount of them are Mulattos