Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ugly nigger has cute Morroccon teen bent over on him

• Thread starter Rabbi Schneerson
  • Start date
Rabbi Schneerson

Rabbi Schneerson

I <3 Ice Spice
★★★★★
:reeeeee:

@97baOppressor I'm gonna kill myself

@97baOppressor I'm gonna kill myself
"Cute" btw

Fucking hell. He's not even handsome.

How can you post all of this, yet still claim “blacks are the most incel” jfl

She doesn't look pure Berber. Probably mixed with black
I thought Berbers were mixed with Blacks?
@Moroccancel2- @Mortis

Idk, I mainly focus on European Genetics(ANF, Steppe, and HG) as well as the five main phenos/sub-groups(Mediterranid, Nordic, Dinaric, Alpinid, and East Baltid)

I thought Berbers were mixed with Blacks?
@Moroccancel2- @Mortis

Idk, I mainly focus on European Genetics(ANF, Steppe, and HG) as well as the five main phenos/sub-groups(Mediterranid, Nordic, Dinaric, Alpinid, and East Baltid)
Some are but most aren't afaik. They also often seem to look white passing. Zidane is an example

Nah I'm going to ER that nigga, there is no way he pulled that shit, JBB is law with these whores
JBB JBW as long as you're not their race or indian they'll take you

Some are, some are not.
Does it vary by region, tribe/group, etc.?

Most anthropological maps I see show that N. Africa is somewhat diluted with Sub-Saharan blood, which lines up with many genetic-data facts I see.
Some are but most aren't afaik. They also often seem to look white passing. Zidane is an example
Only a few seem "White-passing" such as Zidane, though he still has MENA/Orientalid features.

Day-in-the-life-hosts-e1489525922662.jpg

Many have the Orientaloid phone here, plus jet-black kinda curly hair.

The foids seem whiter than the males though.

Niggers are a worthless race.
Even when Kikes ship them to white nations the most they can achieve is vanity and thuggishness.
Jews promote and give them money through the sports and entertainment industry and use them to corrupt society.

Arab girls love niggers

BBCpill always strikes back

Does it vary by region, tribe/group, etc.?

Most anthropological maps I see show that N. Africa is somewhat diluted with Sub-Saharan blood, which lines up with many genetic-data facts I see.
By tribe, especially.

We have subsaharan roots, no doubt.

By tribe, especially.
How does it work? Does it have to do with which tribe mixed with who, was more involved in the slave-trade, etc?
We have subsaharan roots, no doubt.

“This suggests that an increase in Sub-Saharan African gene flow into Egypt occurred within the last 1,500 years,” explains Stephan Schiffels, group leader at the Max Planck Institute for the Science of Human History in Jena. Possible causal factors may have been improved mobility down the Nile River, increased long-distance trade between Sub-Saharan Africa and Egypt, and the trans-Saharan slave trade that began approximately 1,300 years ago.

Checks out.

If I was in the same room as him I would stab him and then give grapes to his slut gf

Even when Kikes ship them to white nations the most they can achieve is vanity and thuggishness.
Jews promote and give them money through the sports and entertainment industry and use them to corrupt society.

How does it work? Does it have to do with which tribe mixed with who, was more involved in the slave-trade, etc?
There are some tribes that practice and practised literal eugenics with white skinned. There are even, in a minority, kike tribes and slaves brought from Europe-Middle Asia and they developed their shit.

As I can see it, there is some kind of "whiteization" of the country that has been accelarated since the beggining of the 2000s.

Attachments

• 1720379340535.png
    1720379340535.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 6
There are some tribes that practice and practised literal eugenics with white skinned. There are even, in a minority, kike tribes and slaves brought from Europe-Middle Asia and they developed their shit.

As I can see it, there is some kind of "whiteization" of the country that has been accelarated since the beggining of the 2000s.
Wtf I love Morocco now

A lot of those genes came from when the Moors controlled Spain & Sicily, as well as when Nafri pirates raided the coast of France & other parts of Italy.

Despite some of the memes online, the demographic impact upon these populations was very minimal under occupation-we have weighted admixture scores to prove such.

However, what did happen was that they removed a lot of the native/local blood & intermixed with these slaves back in N. Africa & The levant.

Yes exactly. And they do that to ultimately destroy the white European race since its the highest IQ and most warrior like in comparison to Africans who are low IQ and mostly just adapted to stay in Africa. Their end goal is to have Europe filled with weak, ugly and brainwashed mutts who just follow trends and just consoooom like good low IQ slaves

Only a few seem "White-passing" such as Zidane, though he still has MENA/Orientalid
Algerians and Moroccans are not the same people tho, Moroccans mixed alot with Subsaharans while Algerians are a Mix of White people and arabs. Zidane is a kabyle thats why hes white

Algerians and Moroccans are not the same people tho, Moroccans mixed alot with Subsaharans while Algerians are a Mix of White people and arabs. Zidane is a kabyle thats why hes white
I see, makes sense.

Algerian pirates raided the coasts of France, Italy, etc. whilst Morocco was a major transitional region in both the Atlantic & Ottoman slave-trade.

Yes exactly. And they do that to ultimately destroy the white European race since its the highest IQ and most warrior like in comparison to Africans who are low IQ and mostly just adapted to stay in Africa. Their end goal is to have Europe filled with weak, ugly and brainwashed mutts who just follow trends and just consoooom like good low IQ slaves
Spot on Slavic brothER. :yes: