Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Ugly men should be allowed to take a day off work on valentines day

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
I call for a new voluntary holiday internationally for all ugly men who do not wish to endure the bullshit festivities that happens on valentines day between couples. Why should we ugly men have to endure couples slobbing over each other, giving themselves pointless bullshit gifts, and especially having to hear our annoying fucking coworkers blab on about how good their partner has been on the most bullshit day of the year.

Also, , these couples just arent being all lovey dovey in public because they love each other, thats 50 % of it. The other 50 % of it is because they like showing their affection in front of ugly males to mock them, reminding them of something they cant get because they are ugly

Last edited:
How about this.

In Valentine day women who had sexual experience will be conscripted to fuck incels so people like NC doesn't shoot up the place.

How about this.

In Valentine day women who had sexual experience will be conscripted to fuck incels so people like NC doesn't shoot up the place.
Use your cooter to stop a shooter:feelshaha:

baldcels should be allowed to take a day off work every day

How about just never work

damn St.Nikolas day is almost upon us, someone prepare the sacrificial normies for the ceremony

Valentine’s Day is a scam. Just another way for corporate fat cats to make a profit.

Same thing with Christmas and Halloween.

Valentine’s Day is a scam. Just another way for corporate fat cats to make a profit.

Same thing with Christmas and Halloween.
Yeah so many consumers *cough women cough *spending money on pointless shit they will throw away the next day

If it's any consolation, I don't know of any guy who looks forward to valentine's day. Why would they?

damn St.Nikolas day is almost upon us, someone prepare the sacrificial normies for the ceremony
tenor.gif

Valentine's day is probably the most annoying time of the year. But at least I'm done with school so I don't have to deal with it anymore.

Just watch the video of the Nikolas Cruz shooting throughout Valentine's Day. Make Valentine's Day a celebration for the heroic NC if that'll make you feel better. As for me I'm unaffected by Valentine's Day since giving a fuck about any national holiday is pure BS anyway.

i'm going to forget that stupid day even exists

baldcels should be allowed to take a day off work every day
Tbh
But I never really cared about valentines day cause I see happy couples every day so the pain became normal

If it's any consolation, I don't know of any guy who looks forward to valentine's day. Why would they?
because some of the men who are cucked by tyrone or betabuxxed are promised by their femoid that they will get another day of sex ( valentines day) instead of once a fortnight kek

send all valentines to worker camps

I second this

School too. There's no morale to keep going on valentines day as a single sub 8.

I'm dreading valentines day.

Sub5 men should be receiving gibs for being ugly.