Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Ugly Men have Girlfriends just go outside" Stop it

Grodd

Grodd

Proud Foid Hater
★★★★★
I see alot of foids and normies in general say this shit it's a complete myth do MTNs have girlfriends? Yes sometimes but what you have to realise is the foids these guys are with don't actually love them the Guy is almost always betabuxxing and is cucked in alot ways.

1. Foids and normies greatly over exaggerate foids looks they think all foids are beautiful kweens when in reality most of them are LTBs with fakeup

2.They underestimate the Guys looks since foids don't even see SubChad men as human and they don't view any man who isn't atleast HTN as attractive they think that any guy like this in a relationship is disproving the blackpill No he could be a MTN facially but you aren't accounting for His Height he is almost always a Tallfag, His race,
His NT status,Wealth, Dick size etc

3.He is almost always getting cucked. If he isn't Chad he is almost always getting cucked his girlfriend has "Guy friends" (Orbiters), She is fucking Chad on the side, She barely gives him sex unless he betabuxxes alot, She has been fucked 50 times before him and had 5 Abortions she's a ran through whore basically.

Normies can't conceptualise all of this on account of their Retardation. They need to fucking stop with this bullshit

if someone says "ugly men have girlfriends" to make you feel better, they are mocking you.

they are literally saying ur ugly and possibly worse than ugly men but indirectly.

if someone says "ugly men have girlfriends" to make you feel better, they are mocking you.

they are literally saying ur ugly and possibly worse than ugly men but indirectly.
It's typical Normie backhanded insults

its not all about having a gf for me
i dont wanna get cucked
having a gf as a sub 10/10 paves the way to cuckdom

i dont wanna get cucked
Exactly which is why true ascension isn't actually real

I see alot of foids and normies in general say this shit it's a complete myth do MTNs have girlfriends? Yes sometimes but what you have to realise is the foids these guys are with don't actually love them the Guy is almost always betabuxxing and is cucked in alot ways.

1. Foids and normies greatly over exaggerate foids looks they think all foids are beautiful kweens when in reality most of them are LTBs with fakeup

2.They underestimate the Guys looks since foids don't even see SubChad men as human and they don't view any man who isn't atleast HTN as attractive they think that any guy like this in a relationship is disproving the blackpill No he could be a MTN facially but you aren't accounting for His Height he is almost always a Tallfag, His race,

3.He is almost always getting cucked. If he isn't Chad he is almost always getting cucked his girlfriend has "Guy friends" (Orbiters), She is fucking Chad on the side, She barely gives him sex unless he betabuxxes alot, She has been fucked 50 times before him and had 5 Abortions she's a ran through whore basically.

Normies can't conceptualise all of this on account of their Retardation. They need to fucking stop with this bullshit
These toilet water for brain whores can never be taken seriously because a 5 or 6/10 normie is an "ugly guy" to them.

sub5men are never considered in the equation that these halfwit claims that foids love to make.

i dont wanna get cucked
Getting cucked is worse than a dying alone incel.

I'd rather shoot my head off than be stuck in a relationship with a woman who doesn't love me.

These toilet water for brain whores can never be taken seriously because a 5 or 6/10 normie is an "ugly guy" to them.

sub5men are never considered in the equation that these halfwit claims that foids love to make.
This.

Exactly they don't even see us as Human

I'd rather shoot my head off than be stuck in a relationship with a woman who doesn't love me.
Which is why i don't even want a girlfriend anymore i don't think i could stand the fact she won't be a virgin i am not getting cucked i just wanna have sex at this point

They think anyone who is sub8 with a fat bitch around his finger is an "ugly guy with a gf." Because whenever I go outside or around campus, that's all I see.

They think anyone who is sub8 with a fat bitch around his finger is an "ugly guy with a gf." Because whenever I go outside or around campus, that's all I see.
Yeah it’s fucking brutal whil Hot girls are getting their shaved pusssies fucked out by rich tall chads

Exactly it's so fucking braindead

Yep or when they got together the guy still looked good.

We should remember even good looking men sometimes hit the wall.

:yes:
im toooooo jealous

Yep or when they got together the guy still looked good.

We should remember even good looking men sometimes hit the wall.
True they get complacent and become hollow shells since they get cucked so hard

The "ugly men" are usually mid tier normie at worst.

Yes sometimes but what you have to realise is the foids these guys are with don't actually love them the Guy is almost always betabuxxing and is cucked in alot ways.
tbf most incels would count a loveless relationship as 'ascension,' because they can't accept the true blackpill that foids are only attracted to chad

"ugly guy" according to foids: 6'3 mid tier normie

tbf most incels would count a loveless relationship as 'ascension,' because they can't accept the true blackpill that foids are only attracted to chad
True i personally can't accept getting a girlfriend because i know i'd be cucked if i did

They underestimate the Guys looks since foids don't even see SubChad men as human and they don't view any man who isn't atleast HTN as attractive they think that any guy like this in a relationship is disproving the blackpill No he could be a MTN facially but you aren't
heavy on this one. What woman find ugly and what we find ugly is completely different. Woman find pete davidson ugly but to me he’s just a below average dude. Most of the guys woman think are ugly are usually average to below average. I go outside almost every day and i don’t remember the last time i saw an actual ugly guy who was in a relationship. I see some dudes who don’t work on themselves in relationships but i wouldn’t consider them ugly, with a better haircut and better clothes they would be average to above average. A lot of these ugly dudes that woman are talking about is just MTNs with a bad haircut.

heavy on this one. What woman find ugly and what we find ugly is completely different. Woman find pete davidson ugly but to me he’s just a below average dude. Most of the guys woman think are ugly are usually average to below average. I go outside almost every day and i don’t remember the last time i saw an actual ugly guy who was in a relationship. I see some dudes who don’t work on themselves in relationships but i wouldn’t consider them ugly, with a better haircut and better clothes they would be average to above average. A lot of these ugly dudes that woman are talking about is just MTNs with a bad haircut.
Exactly it proves the point more foids don't see SubChads as human they just see us all as an ugly collective

Goodluck getting cucked best you'll get is a foid who's been fucked 100 times instead of the usual 150
faded is a jew, he just wants to marry a whitefoid so that he can infiltrate white people more easily and hasten their genocide

True i personally can't accept getting a girlfriend because i know i'd be cucked if i did
Cope flowing through you in maximum potency, the necessary dose to deal with the reality