Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ugly men go through the same problems as attractive women

• Thread starter worthlessloser26
  • Start date
W

worthlessloser26

Major
★★★
Ugly men are harassed just like Stacie’s are harassed but we are harassed for negative reasons. People stalk and harass Stacy’s because they want to have sex with them. They stalk and harrass me because they hate me and suspect me of being a criminal who’s about to shoot up the place at any second. Only ugly men’s complaints about harassment are laughed at while womens complaints are taken seriously.

jfl at this title

Stacy in first world country lives like a God in most cases.

Stacy in first world country lives like a God in most cases.
Yes but they are always complain about”harassment” from creepy men. Like oh wow men are attracted to you that must be terrible for you

We should be paired with them to share same problems :feelskek:

people in modern society love and worship foids, so they would never HARASS them

foids just make that up dude

. Like oh wow men are attracted to you that must be terrible for you
Complaining about being complimented show u how fuckin turbo turotial mode easy no difficult mode infinit life cheat code their degenerated lifes are

satan-peur-reupload-w9-gif-bestreup-alarme-tremble-risitas-alerte-demon-brup-666

Op is correct to an extent. Ugly men and attractive women are least likely to be hired by female dominated hr. However attractive women still have privilege in many other ways.

Let's not women worship

Let's not women worship
I think that believing foid claims about rape and harassment is the most pernicious and cucked form of foid worship

I struggle everyday by saying "no" to 50 diffrent people who want to help me or give me something.
same bro its so hard refusing a mansion from a billionaire!! WHY WONT THEY LEAVE ME ALONE!!

I think that believing foid claims about rape and harassment is the most pernicious and cucked form of foid worship
it is worse than setting up a shrine to a foid in a gooncave