Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ugly men aren’t always the best people, but short men are always the funniest with the best personality

spermretentionmax

spermretentionmax

5’6
★★★★★
Just an anecdote but all the manlets I know who are 5’7 or shorter are always very great people in terms of intelligence, humor and having a nice respectful personality in general.

Ugly tall men, even when they’re virgins, are still on a power trip from height mogging others and did not develop their personalities like manlets.

I noticed that all my favorite YouTubers and twitch streamers are manlets. It’s simply because shorter men are funnier.

Idk what to consider short. I am 5 ft 11 and foids now think 6 ft is tiny

Fellow 5'6 brah

Makes sense
I'm 5'7 and like that
I don't think i'm high iq though

Yes because short men adapt and compensate while tall men exist

sounds like anecdotal bias, but I noticed the same

I'm 5'7 and i have a boring shit personality. There are exceptions to everything i guess.

Just an anecdote but all the manlets I know who are 5’7 or shorter are always very great people in terms of intelligence, humor and having a nice respectful personality in general.

Ugly tall men, even when they’re virgins, are still on a power trip from height mogging others and did not develop their personalities like manlets.

I noticed that all my favorite YouTubers and twitch streamers are manlets. It’s simply because shorter men are funnier.
I’m 5’4 fuck you kys

I'm short and bitter. I almost never laugh / make jokes.

shortcels are great. They’re not super autistic, but they fully understand the blackpill by result of personal experience, and social rejections

No, the one manlet in my class was also a pretty horrible person. I have seen no correlation between height and good personality in either direction.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back