Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ugly man with Hot wife

Novica

Novica

Greycel
anyone else used to google "ugly man with hot wife" pictures on google to give yourself hope or was that just me

yes and all the "ugly" men mogged me brutally so i quickly stopped doing this

fuck off gray

Its VERY VERY rare to see such couples so I try not to get my hopes up with this shit.

Tried it now, I found like 1000 images of Ugly poor homeless men with a great personallity finding love.

anyone else used to google "ugly man with hot wife" pictures on google to give yourself hope or was that just me

no, because i don't trust hot women that date ugly men.

And the ugly man is just a bald normie or even HTN, bonus points for being slightly chubby and in early to mid 30s (and was probably fit when he married and became a betabuxx)

mb for not spawning with 10000 posts, retard

And the ugly man is just a bald normie or even HTN, bonus points for being slightly chubby and in early to mid 30s (and was probably fit when he married and became a betabuxx)
fr, the ugly dude is always rich as shit

Since I am not NT, rich nor I have a 30 cm dick I don't cling to such a hope.

yes and all the "ugly" men mogged me brutally so i quickly stopped doing this
Does he mog you?

Lmao you mean gold digger and sucker