Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ugly Males Will Continously Be Victimized Unless They Strike Back

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
People automatically and subconsciously degrade, shun harass and bully you if your face is below average. Most of the time this is subtle for example being ignored by people who will greet everyone else, being the punching bag or butt of most jokes in your social circle, being avoided by females. Some times it is more direct such as in high school, this often includes both physical and mental attacks along with exclusion, for example being led on or faux flirted with by a female then humiliated in front of the entire school or being beaten up by jocks.

Normies will often give advice such as ignoring the bullies or telling staff, but it is ultimately unsatisfying and in some cases ineffective. Even if it stops direct attacks, bullies will switch to more covert tactics such as pretending to be chummy while making fun of you. The most satisfying method is to punch kick and crush them, when this happens they will fear you but it might still not be enough, as it will lead to silent ostracism.

The underlying problem that most people who are constantly ostracized or bullied possess is having a face that is considered repulsive by societal standards. Because of this all of humanity takes on the role of your bully and treats you like garbage and there is little you can do to expose or prevent these actions. Normies will actively deny these truths while at the same time mocking your looks or virginity.

This is why attacks indiscriminately targeting all groups of people are justified when it is done by unattractive males because everyone is guilty of torturing them and pushing them past their breaking point. A little bit of revenge before they go down is the best way to gain justice.

Last edited:
i agree let's all go ER, or Cho

Extremely high IQ post. The edge makes it more exciting.

Indiscriminate targeting makes you look like a psychopath with no real motives. If you're gonna go ER at least find some deserving targets ffs.

I reached this conclusion through different reasoning you, but the result is the same. Going ER is objectively better than roping.

Emergency Room time

Bullies need to pay. We need to hunt them down and beat the shit out of their faces like caveman. Attack them where it will hurt the most. THERE FACE

Bullies need to pay. We need to hunt them down and beat the shit out of their faces like caveman. Attack them where it will hurt the most. THERE FACE

If you see a drunk girl passed out and no one's around make sure to cut off her clitoris if you're able

Attachments

• SS2689323.jpg
    SS2689323.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 152
If we ALL go ER at once, we’d accomplish so much more.

What always gets me is that when someone goes ER, no one ever stops to wonder if those targeted were decent people. Everyone just presumes those Normies are heroes and amazing humans just because they're rotting in the ground now.

Maybe if people started looking at the complete picture rather than just a single element then things would improve.

We should start up a incel militia and take no prisoners

There is nothing more satisfying than revenge, particularly of the violent, brutal kind. The bullies always win, which is why revenge is always needed to even the score, to bring about justice when it cannot be obtained by conventional means. However, to maximize the success of any act of revenge, it is important to remember that "revenge is a dish best served cold."

Random shootings(especially school shootings) and incels going ER give me life for aa few moments.
You are so right, everyone is guilty of bullying ugly people so whether they kill chads or nice normies makes no difference.

An ER or an AM needs to happen at least once a month to make me keep on living to the end

It's better for truecels to become political assassins than go ER.

It's better for truecels to become political assassins than go ER.
"The world isn't dying, it's being killed, and the people killing it have names and addresses." -Sam Hyde
Hypothetically speaking, in a self-defense situation, of course.
Sam reporters

This is why attacks indiscriminately targeting all groups of people are justified when it is done by unattractive males...

Rule 1: Don't kill people.

Rule 2: If you have to kill someone, they should deserve it.

Observation: Random people did not bully you, therefore they do not deserve to be killed by you.

Conclusion: I'm going to ER my membership to this site and find something else to do. Thanks for all the memories.

Ugly males will never be treated like humans. It's completely impossible.

Rule 1: Don't kill people.

Rule 2: If you have to kill someone, they should deserve it.

Observation: Random people did not bully you, therefore they do not deserve to be killed by you.

Conclusion: I'm going to ER my membership to this site and find something else to do. Thanks for all the memories.
Yeah fuck off and go back to taking it in the ass

Cool, but see my thread on the fact that they pick on us because they know we won't strike back.
https://incels.is/threads/would-the...ere-actually-dangerous-like-they-claim.42929/

You're all talking about how you're gonna go ER but not a single one of you are gonna, you're just LARPing. We'll be continued to picked on and victimized because they know nothing is gonna come back at them. I'm not gonna ER either despite knowing the fact that they fuck with us because they know we'll do fucking nothing about it.

When they look at this thread they'll make fun of and attack us under the justification that you're talking about going ER, but in reality they only do so because they know full damn well these threats echoed in this thread are hollow.

Cool, but see my thread on the fact that they pick on us because they know we won't strike back.
https://incels.is/threads/would-the...ere-actually-dangerous-like-they-claim.42929/

You're all talking about how you're gonna go ER but not a single one of you are gonna, you're just LARPing. We'll be continued to picked on and victimized because they know nothing is gonna come back at them. I'm not gonna ER either despite knowing the fact that they fuck with us because they know we'll do fucking nothing about it.

When they look at this thread they'll make fun of and attack us under the justification that you're talking about going ER, but in reality they only do so because they know full damn well these threats echoed in this thread are hollow.
you never know. all of us won't go ER, but there can very well be one among us who does.

you never know. all of us won't go ER, but there can very well be one among us who does.
The probability is VERY low, even among the hundreds of members we have.

Idk about normies but going ER on these tinder using girls or college sluts sounds much more heart warming.

I’d feel bad if a 35 year old dude died who was just going back home to his kids. But again normies want us dead and they encourage us to commit suicide so they are all scums

Some instagram models and e whores are moving into the same houses i.e. "luxe house" places like that would be perfect for a hypothetical methaphorical bombing

just shoot up the school theory

Why would genetic trash fight back to stay alive just lol i wish they would just kill me already