Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill ugly lsndwhale gets married to chad

inb4 people debate if he's chad

She literally looks like a Gloucester saddleback pig.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT, that's not just a landwhale, that's a fucking golem 1/10 legit wtf ITS OVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

regardless I think this video shows the general trend of where the dating market is heading
there's a gender ratio imbalance and most women are fat, yet people claim every normie fucks a non whale

literally no logic behind that claim

there's a gender ratio imbalance and most women are fat, yet people claim every normie fucks a non whale

literally no logic behind that claim

same as the people who say the economy is fine, you can get rich if you work hard, improve yourself, blah blah

they're either crazy or don't want to face the truth of how fucked they are

important question is: how much worse can it get?

her vagina probably smells like a thousand dead rats but despite that she can get guys that look like this to lick it , which he probably did

important question is: how much worse can it get?
way worse. as birth rates fall, there becomes a surplus of older men competing for a shrinking pool of younger women

The butter beast arrives.

Perfect example of the trickle down effect Chads/Chadlites settle down for landwhales, normies settle down for physically deformed foids, and incels get nothing.

he looks like he wants to die

Now imagine the response if that video was a gigastacy with a ugly, fat neckbeard lol. I hate how disgusting and openly hypocritical soyciety is.

Why dude WHY?!?!?!!

Dude could do better, we should check if she is rich or something

if he didn't have a negative canthal tilt he wouldn't marry her.

jfk kek

we live in a world gone mad.

He’s not a Chad by any means but he mogs her brutally

That she post private things, or even general on tiktok makes her already hardly toleratable.
Imagine having a GF and she shares your most intimate moments with the world. JFL

This is a gigacope on my part, but at least she would be a Stacy/stacylite if not for all that blubber.

What sort of incel goes through Tik Tok?

Where's the Chad? She has nice eyes, ngl.

she wouldnt be ugly if she wasnt fat

I want to strangle this faggot with my bare hands (In fall guys ultimate knockdown).

she wouldnt be ugly if she wasnt fat

"You sexist little inkwell! Weight doesn't define a woman's attractiveness. No wonder your alone Tehee."

Last edited: