Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ugly landwhale becomes a sugar baby and earned $5,000 in a day

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Tbh I can't even blame that foid cause she's just doing normal whorish behavior present in all women. I blame more all the cucks who fall for that scam she made.

NOT ONE SECOND

How many cocks did she have to suck in a day to 'earn' $5k?

Life in the easiest mode you can ever imagine, breath and you win the game, it's fucking over.

someone report her to the IRS

Worst fucking video I've ever watched. Please kill me.

I'm not gonna watch that, fuck that roastie. Hope she dies.

is that content , because i feel i just saw something traumatic/ scary possibly a tad bit unstable help me i am afraid don,t be my sugar baby . im so broke im safe what a relief was worried there for a second then again i don,t think i will walk down any alleyways soon.

Not a nano-second

Crazy to watch below average foids be paid thousands just for being alive when people like me have been left to rot for not being dead. :lul: She is playing tutorial mode with cheats while they put me on hardcore.

YouTube is full of lies for clicks

wow look at her fat cheeks. Like an obese orangutan. Like a fat old dog with skin hanging out everywhere. What a painful experience it must be to be around her, to see her face and look at those fat folds gyrate uncannily. Holy Jesus what a fucked up creature.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back