Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ugly JBW ascends with hot noodle air hostess

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
Louisa winny 20201104 1

Change can't come soon enough for the aviation industry

stop the cope that man looks above average, and decently tall.

just be tall proven again

He's not UGLY. he's just average or maybe a little below average + tall. And she's not hot. she's caked up af and flat.

But yeah JBW + tall doesn't hurt

He's not UGLY. he's just average or maybe a little below average + tall. And she's not hot. she's caked up af and flat.

How u know she's caked up? As in how do you tell?
And he is ugly, look at that midface and that jaw. I bet if he moved to Siberia for 6 months @RREEEEEEEEE would mog him.

But yeah, JBW is law in Asia, and in proper non shithole evolved countries, Jaw is Law, hence this exists

Better looking than me.

Do you even think? This guy is a Chadlite and that girl isnt hot in any way. She is average. Delete this, you're embarrassing yourself

How u know she's caked up? As in how do you tell?
And he is ugly, look at that midface and that jaw. I bet if he moved to Siberia for 6 months @RREEEEEEEEE would mog him.

But yeah, JBW is law in Asia, and in proper non shithole evolved countries, Jaw is Law, hence this exists
what do you mean how do I know she's caked up? her lips are literally clown red, and her eyes are completely shaded up. She has so much foundation on her face that's it's literally 3 different colors and all of them different from the rest of her body

He mogs pretty much all of us

Averageish white gets an averageish noodle
He looks rich aswell

>white,tall,rich

yeah hard to not get a noodle when you are all three

This guy is above average for his age tbh

Large frame, tall, average looking, decent style, more than likely wealthy, possibly NT, possibly confident, and the noodle is average.

But no, its just cause he's white, sure. :feelstastyman:

JBW is the most retarded theory.

Mogs me regardless

View attachment 365991

Change can't come soon enough for the aviation industry
JFL what the fuck? Dude's average looking and the female has POUNDS of makeup plastered on her face yet only looks ok, far from hot. Another example of gynocentrism: men overrating women and underrating men to oblivion

Their kid will be an incel.

He isn't ugly tbf, he's tall and broad-shouldered and his face is normie-tier at least.

stop the cope that man looks above average, and decently tall.
True. JBW is for taller than average male height in asia ( which is quite short, yes) and at least average face. No face for location if you’re a trucel, not a chance, women want you DEAD

True. JBW is for taller than average male height in asia ( which is quite short, yes) and at least average face. No face for location if you’re a trucel, not a chance, women want you DEAD

fuck guess its over for me

Over for me too, tried JBW in thailand, turned out to be a worse experience than high school
JBW copers will say ‘thailand is filled with chads nowadays, go to china bruh, try phillipines

Just be tall and have hair :feelsrope:

fuck guess its over for me
Depends, are you white and how bad is your face/height? The golden 3 rule
be atleast 6/10

tall and with hair 3/10 guy would not ascend in asia

can you dm pics?
Sorry bro not comfortable enough for this shit, dont want to become a meme ( just yet)
Ps: honestly my profile pic gives u a good idea. Life is hell

Last edited:
Depends, are you white and how bad is your face/height? The golden 3 rule
I am white my face is below average, maybe 3 - 3.5 / 10. I am preety tall tho.

Lmao he's average-ish in the face. Tall and looks rich. He's still looksmatched to her at the very least.

I am white my face is below average, maybe 3 - 3.5 / 10. I am preety tall tho.
Like 6’1? Man if your face is a 3,5 maybe can you surgerymaxx to a 4-4,5 and maybe ascend if tall

all these curries are trolls the guy is not ugly while the noodlewhore is basically subhuman

all these curries are trolls the guy is not ugly while the noodlewhore is basically subhuman
If he fixed his acne scars and got a jaw implant he'd be a chad. The noodle has a huge head with a lot of makeup. She probably has no ass or tits either.