Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Ugly incel in denial post on /fit/

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Yeah....I’m sure he got bullied and had no friends or girlfriend ever just because he was skinny....totally that, yep, had nothing to do with his ugly face and Manlet statue that he doesn’t mention...totally it was just because he was skinny, yep that’s it.

Here’s the post

“I was bullied all of my life throughout high school because I never knew how to stick up for myself, was uncoordinated and skinny. It kind of fucks a kid up getting picked last for everything every single day, having no friends and being ridiculed. And my father never attempted to make a relationship with me so I felt lost in life.

Dropped out of highschool, became a neet for 6 years when I did nothing but post on here and play the same video games I had already been playing for a decade. It all changed when I finally got a job after nothing short of a miracle and started going to the gym every single day to help combat my depression. Having that bit of structure in my life and desperately wanting to change is what did it.

Now I'm up 100 pounds of muscle from when I was 18. Still have never had a gf at 25, no friends and still extremely introverted, but I no longer feel like a loser or a victim. I look in the mirror and know I could beat up anyone who once tormented me and it gives me a sort of confidence. I feel like a man now. A provider and a protector. Even if I have nothing but myself to do that for.”

Last edited:
/fit/ is full of them.

/fit is arguably more delusional than Reddit

notice how he said he doesnt take 5 spm (showers per minute) like a normal person tee hee

gymcel teracope

Why is he coping so hard on /fit/, he would've roped otherwise, its your mind trying to keep you alive, trying to bluepill you.

[QUOTE="bait____, post: 4171971, member: 23781"
gymcel teracope
[/QUOTE]
There was a study where foids got to pick out their 'perfect' body type of a man and later on pick the most attractive man from an array of real men. Long story short all of the data showed that the foids who thought body mattered picked their men almost entirely by height and face

[QUOTE="bait____, post: 4171971, member: 23781"
gymcel teracope
There was a study where foids got to pick out their 'perfect' body type of a man and later on pick the most attractive man from an array of real men. Long story short all of the data showed that the foids who thought body mattered picked their men almost entirely by height and face
[/QUOTE]

Foids are programmed to go for genetics. While its true that you need good genetics to build a perfect proportionate body, any man can put on a decent amount of muscle by hitting the gym. This is why height/face come out on top as the deciding factors.

A provider and a protector.

This nigga LMFAO

3090728281_4309cf9203_b.jpg

I could beat up anyone who once tormented me and it gives me a sort of confidence. I feel like a man now. A provider and a protector.

I imagine something like this,typical average /fit/izen,this is so cringy.
Skinny nerd

We have people who cope like that in this very forum, I even had a slightly heated debate with a gymcel a few months back over this kind of thing.

People who lift to "get confidence" while being aware of their own inceldom are massive copers in my opinion, if you are truly blackpilled you lift for the AESTHETICS and for the slightest chance of getting pussy, not to "feel superior" or some bullshit since Chad would mog you anyway in that regard as well, we need to lift for health and to enable us to get the one thing we have a problem getting (attention, validation, sex).

Suppose I’d rather be a ripped incel than a skinnyfat incel

if he is strong enough now, one thing is certain, he can have sex with prostitutes.

Honestly he is coping well with the gymcelling shit.

Playing the same games for 10 years. Yeah that is Doomercel territory. I have been playing some of the same games for 32+ years. :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Posting to normies on /fit/ trying to get sympathy or some shit is really cringy though. Does he think any of those normie retards are going to have any sympathy for him at all? He should post here. Or maybe he already does.

state of gymceling in 2020

Now that r9k is infested with normies and trannies, fit is the new incel board basically.

Gym is gigacope, especially for manlets.

Average faced dudes who are tall can actually get some benefit from gym. But the dude form fit is likely ugly as fuck

Gym is gigacope, especially for manlets.

Average faced dudes who are tall can actually get some benefit from gym. But the dude form fit is likely ugly as fuck

No amount of lifting will make a framelet not look like a faggot 13-year-old next to a taller foid

Yeah....I’m sure he got bullied and had no friends or girlfriend ever just because he was skinny....totally that, yep, had nothing to do with his ugly face and Manlet statue that he doesn’t mention...totally it was just because he was skinny, yep that’s it.

Here’s the post

“I was bullied all of my life throughout high school because I never knew how to stick up for myself, was uncoordinated and skinny. It kind of fucks a kid up getting picked last for everything every single day, having no friends and being ridiculed. And my father never attempted to make a relationship with me so I felt lost in life.

Dropped out of highschool, became a neet for 6 years when I did nothing but post on here and play the same video games I had already been playing for a decade. It all changed when I finally got a job after nothing short of a miracle and started going to the gym every single day to help combat my depression. Having that bit of structure in my life and desperately wanting to change is what did it.

Now I'm up 100 pounds of muscle from when I was 18. Still have never had a gf at 25, no friends and still extremely introverted, but I no longer feel like a loser or a victim. I look in the mirror and know I could beat up anyone who once tormented me and it gives me a sort of confidence. I feel like a man now. A provider and a protector. Even if I have nothing but myself to do that for.”

I’m the same as you. Skinny, uncoordinated, couldn’t stick up for myself even though I tried, got bullied at school, wasn’t popular, old man walking out on me at a young age.

Unemployed, regular gym goer, 25 year old virgin, never had a girlfriend. At first I was denial, I didn’t want part of it at first but I had no other choice. I’m an incel whether I like it or not. I just happen to be half Black.

copemoggs me tbh

100lbs of muscle? rofl ok

You don't need anything but cardio anyway.

OK, I admit it! I'm too lazy to do anything else.