Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over ugly in every photo I've ever been in

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
I truly hate taking photos, but my family insists on taking photos of me whenever we go to vacation spots (aka suicidefuel spots) like the beach, camp sites, etc. Even when I kindly decline, they are like, "these are for memories!" And proceed to take them anyway. They also like to tell me to smile in the pictures. I oblige and ask them of one thing; do not upload the pictures to Facebook. They do it anyway.

Plus, at these places, all I see are couples, foids wearing near nothing, shirtless chadlites wandering about, and people my age who have their own car, wife, and kids. Not to mention I'm heightmogged and facemogged by nearly everyone I walk by. Then I try to take a picture of myself with the scenery behind me, but every picture I take of myself is ugly and fucked beyond fixture. It's more than my bones being in the wrong places and being the wrong size -- it's just pure, unfiltered hideous monstrosity that I see in the photos. I keep taking photos from different angles to see if there's a difference and there's not. Here's the bottom line: if you have to take a lot of selfies to get a good one, then you're just ugly. You can put all the filters you want on it, but you know it's not really how you look. Attractive people can look good from every angle, in most every type of lighting, and doing different facial expressions. With me, I have to tailor everything to a very particular way in order for the picture to come out decent. Then I still have to tweak it more. Jfl at how over it is for me. I'm glad I'm in LDAR mode already. If I wasn't, today would be the day I decided to LDAR.

Looking bad in every photo was one of the first things that helped me realize I was ugly.

Let them take pictures of you man, i mean it's not like they're forcing you to look at them.

I don't even have any photos of myself. I don't understand why people like to take photos of themselves so much.

Let them take pictures of you man, i mean it's not like they're forcing you to look at them.
Yeah but I hate when they upload them to their Facebook pages and stuff. I am okay with them taking pics as long as they don't show them to anyone. I want to be a locked up ogre in a dungeon hidden from the world, bro. It's my fate
I don't even have any photos of myself. I don't understand why people like to take photos of themselves so much.
I hate taking photos of myself. I like to take photos of places, things, etc, but not of myself. Then, once I do decide to, I realize why I don't like taking pics of myself.

i hate taking photos in bright lighting

I let my parents take family photos with me as I just want to make them happy. But it kills me inside to see that I'm heightmogged and facemogged by my dad in the pics

Same bro no selfie of me has ever looked decent it's over, my face is always asymmetrical as fuck

Same bro no selfie of me has ever looked decent it's over, my face is always asymmetrical as fuck
It's weird how the mirror makes you look somewhat normal, but cameras make you look so odd and even uglier. Asymmetry is the worst :cryfeels:
I let my parents take family photos with me as I just want to make them happy. But it kills me inside to see that I'm heightmogged and facemogged by my dad in the pics
Since I'm already pretty short, just to fuck myself up even more, I purposely crouch down a little in my pics to make myself look even shorter

The only thing I can do is just try not to look like a fat piece of shit in pics.

I basically haven’t eaten a carb in like 3 months.

I look fat and dark in several pics.

I look fat and dark in several pics.
I look bloated, short, creature-like, and my eyes are some of the ugliest eyes I've ever seen on a human being :feelsbadman:

I look bloated, short, creature-like, and my eyes are some of the ugliest eyes I've ever seen on a human being :feelsbadman:
Yes my eyes are a huge problem too. Excessive upper eye lid exposure

The photopill is brutal. I coped for years saying I was just unphotogenic. Nah, that's not even a real thing. I'm just ugly. Its quite jarring seeing yourself in a mirror then seeing a photo.

It's over for photocels

Forward and horizontal growth is extremely important

otherwise you will look like a non photogenic cuck

Looking bad in every photo was one of the first things that helped me realize I was ugly.
this
Whenever someone took a photo with multiple people on it (including me), i always feel bad for ruining the photo tbh

The photopill is brutal. I coped for years saying I was just unphotogenic. Nah, that's not even a real thing. I'm just ugly. Its quite jarring seeing yourself in a mirror then seeing a photo.
Yup. It's like two different people, but one is ugly as shit and the other has just scratched the surface of decent looking
Forward and horizontal growth is extremely important

otherwise you will look like a non photogenic cuck
true shit. I feel like my face has started looking moon-like similar to Eggman. I'm just getting uglier by the hour it seems. It's almost as if you become uglier the longer you're incel

That's why I always edit myself.

That's why I always edit myself.

High IQ strat tbh, nowadays most interaction and social activity is done online, and more and more people are frauding their looks. Even good looking chads are looksmaxxing with photoshop and fake blue contacts.