Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ugly hole gets pumped and dumped by Chad

"how do I stop obsessing over him and waiting for him to reply?"

Well, just a wild suggestion...Maybe, just maybe, giving a non chad male a chance will help with that?

Ohh what am I talking about...Ofc she won't do that. Holes will always be chad lusting whores. I hope she get used as a sex toy for the rest of her pathetic life. I hate sex havers, and wish them nothing but suffering and agony.

Ugly holes: gets pumped and dumped
Ugle men: forgot how a human body feels

Well, just a wild suggestion...Maybe, just maybe, giving a non chad male a chance will help with that?

Ohh what am I talking about...Ofc she won't do that. Holes will always be chad lusting whores. I hope she get used as a sex toy for the rest of her pathetic life. I hate sex havers, and wish them nothing but suffering and agony.
Just comment telling her just not to blame uglier looking guys for this. That will make them rage badly because that's what they like to do when they get "stood up" by chads @Mainländer

whores use reddit to get attention. Nothing useful.

„This happens to me often because I’m unattractive“

I am also unattractive but this never happens to me. Imagine being ugly and still getting sex regularly.

Where is muh "Incels just need to get better personality"

"Nice guys arent nice"

okay. so hows that bad boy chad working for you? idiot.

'Liked the look of him'

says it all really

What happened to her personality detector? Oh wait :feelshmm:

:feelskek: :feelskek:

Shit nigga If I was in her position I would be praising god for allowing me to slay. The fuck is her problem stupid bitch. Fucking meme problems strike again.

Bwahahahahaha

"How do I stop obsessing over him" - Stupid worthless bitch, go die.

gj Chad

LeafyBoldElephant small

she dindu nuffin

Said this before:

A women would sooner be Chad's cum toilet over being with a Beta. The reason women stay with Betas is due to their survival depending on it.

Good times. And she wants upvotes for this.