Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ugly guy trait: women assume you're a creep for simply existing.

• Thread starter Deleted member 26242
  • Start date
Deleted member 26242

Deleted member 26242

5'5 Black Fugly Truecel - Radicalized Misogynist
-
Women are mostly guilty of this, they are the biggest perpetrators of The Halo Effect. They assume any guy who is not attractive to be the lowest of the low scumbag. I can't recount the amount of times I heard bitches whisper behind my back "Ew, don't talk to that ugly guy. He looks like he touches little kids." The only crime ugly men have committed is exist. All women simply want all ugly men to die a slow painful death and they will take great pleasure in watching that happen to us. That's why they laugh at our pain and misery from afar while stroking chads cock. If they could gather up all ugly men in one place and fire bomb every single one of them, they would. Our screams of pain would cream their panties way more than chad ever would.

That's why I say, if you're ugly, especially a ugly ethnic, its over. It probably never started. Ill be here to comfort you until you decide to rope though.:feelscry::feelsrope:

I remember at work a new foid showed up and simply pointed out the one dude and said "ew he's ugly"

she couldn't care less about his personality, just how to get away from

she probably did the same behind my back too. she asked me if i had a girlfriend. likely rubbing it in my face because she knew i didn't have one

I remember at work a new foid showed up and simply pointed out the one dude and said "ew he's ugly"

she couldn't care less about his personality, just how to get away from

she probably did the same behind my back too. she asked me if i had a girlfriend. likely rubbing it in my face because she knew i didn't have one
Brutal man. Wouldn't be surprised if that guy you're talking about created an account on here afterwords. And if that foid asked me that. I would have asked her "Has a man ever committed to you?"

Brutal man. Wouldn't be surprised if that guy you're talking about created an account on here afterwords. And if that foid asked me that. I would have asked her "Has a man ever committed to you?"
based

she was actually a single mom and was dating a nigger and her baby daddy was a spic. she was white.

would've been the perfect roast

based

she was actually a single mom and was dating a nigger and her baby daddy was a spic. she was white.

would've been the perfect roast
JFL even as a blackcel, I hate mudsharks with a passion. They're the type to diss white men in favor of black men or any other men of color. Even after their BBC dream ended, where they're now stuck with a half breed offspring, they still want to act like they've won something.

JFL even as a blackcel, I hate mudsharks with a passion. They're the type to diss white men in favor of black men or any other men on color. Even after their BBC dream ended, where they're now stuck with a half breed offspring, they still want to act like they've won something.
mudsharks? is that the same as coalburner, as in a white foid who goes for bbcs?

ugly girl trait: your looksmatch is creep to you

Creepy is a synonym for ugly