Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ugly girls have the same standards as hot girls

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
I have yet to find proof that ugly women have lower standards than hot girls.

The problem is ugly girls don´t see themselves as ugly because they get endless validation every single day.

Ugly girls also get hit on just as much as hot girls because incels think they have a shot with ugly girls.

I agree, tinder experiments are the proof.. Legit 1/10 and I kid you not 1/10 getting messaged first by gl guys tbh tbh

They can have the same standards but they will not be fucked by chads. Why should chads fuck ugly girls, if they can fuck stacies?

But like I said. The ugly girls have all those horny guys that even swipe a vacuum cleaner. So they can choose for medium ugly men. So the ugliest man have no chance

The injustice is real. To be an ugly male is the worst hell a human can possibly be in

They can have the same standards but they will not be fucked by chads. Why should chads fuck ugly girls, if they can fuck stacies?

But like I said. The ugly girls have all those horny guys that even swipe a vacuum cleaner. So they can choose for medium ugly men. So the ugliest man have no chance
women can go years without sex and not care about it. Most women would rather hold out for years in hopes of getting with gigachad than to date their looksmatch or a chad lite.

ugly girls are even worse because they have lower self esteem and become bitter and violent and take it out on the "weak" men...they basically work as muscle for the Chad/Stacy cartel, roughing up any "loser faggot incel" who tries to get access to love/sex by matching incels on dating apps just to verbally abuse them or ensnaring some braindead betabux and beating the shit out of him

Ugly girls also get hit on just as much as hot girls because incels think they have a shot with ugly girls.
When they get his by their looksmatch, they play the victim and go right to the nearest police station though:feelsbaton:. kek

juggernaut law boyo
Yes, this rule is awfuly legit. My ugliest female fatty friend is basically the one with the most accomplish sexual life of her group (10 different sex partner per month is a minimum for her). Comparatively, another one (which I find really cute) who's thiner, with a better face and who takes care of her body have sex like 1 time per month if no less. It's so fucked up. The first is a 3, while the second is a good 7 ... Barely a Stacey, not enough to have all the privileges.

When they get his by their looksmatch, they play the victim and go right to the nearest police station though:feelsbaton:. kek

Yes, this rule is awfuly legit. My ugliest female fatty friend is basically the one with the most accomplish sexual life of her group (10 different sex partner per month is a minimum for her). Comparatively, another one (which I find really cute) who's thiner, with a better face and who takes care of her body have sex like 1 time per month if no less. It's so fucked up. The first is a 3, while the second is a good 7 ... Barely a Stacey, not enough to have all the privileges.

fucking hate landwhales they are the biggest sluts and juggernaut law abusers. i will never fuck a landwhale.

Juggernaut law + monkeybranching law = death sentence for ugly men