Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Ugly girls are the worst

UBERCEL

UBERCEL

-
Ugly whores are the worst when you have conact with them (I need to due to my work).
They look at you with such disgust and high level of entitlement. The self hatred is pouring out of their eyes, knowing that this is what they really deserve as a mate(looksmatch). They feel so Superior and self righteos like a rich religious virgin Chad is their birthright.
GL whores on the other side(7+) actually hide their disgust and hatred, they know they are above you as a FACT and not a feeling. So they smile knowing you will stay in your place like the subcreature potato you are.

Fuck all women in general tbh.

REDISTRIBUTE THEM LIKE CATTLE.
INCELISTAN ZINDABAD.

ugly women are the reason incels are created in the first place they should be neutralized tbh.

True. Noticed that myself as well

I ignore their very existence tbh.

In the UK actual 8+ stacies are generally more friendly, typically from better genetics and a stricter upbringing. Ugly women are typically the vicious cunts you see on instagram calling for the deaths of shortcels. Makeup and good angling has genuinely given them a superiority complex. The only thing to stop this is to make them suffER.

People generally don't even look at me

I don't even notice ugly women tbh, once I realize they're ugly, I stop looking at them, just like women do with us

This thread is definitely gonna get browsed by Incel Tears. I just have this to say, if Israel is our greatest ally why did they bomb the U.S.S. Liberty?

I don't even notice ugly women tbh, once I realize they're ugly, I stop looking at them, just like women do with us
This, we need to punish ugly foids like they do to us

GL whores on the other side(7+) actually hide their disgust and hatred, they know they are above you as a FACT and not a feeling. So they smile knowing you will stay in your place like the subcreature potato you are.
High iq tbh.

Womens ignore me :feelscry:

They always act like im invisible, unless they need something ofc.
Thats why i dont even look in their general direction, i know my place :feelsrope:

I've said this before in another thread:
A woman's biological role is to look at a man and determine if his genes are good enough for her offspring. However, she is incapable of weighing her own genetics into the equation, and will try to reproduce even if she's clearly not fit to raise a child. Because of this, a 1/10 foid has the EXACT SAME STANDARDS as a 10/10.

I've said this before in another thread:
A woman's biological role is to look at a man and determine if his genes are good enough for her offspring. However, she is incapable of weighing her own genetics into the equation, and will try to reproduce even if she's clearly not fit to raise a child. Because of this, a 1/10 foid has the EXACT SAME STANDARDS as a 10/10.
Too brutal. We are created to decrease the average then wagecuck then get disposed of like trash