Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Ugly girl

M

MilkingTheEel

Banned
-
Yesterday I was at a birthday party and somehow the conversation shifted to a girl I know.
Everyone started saying how ugly she is and how desperate a guy should have to be to fuck "THAT". Even the girls who are her 'friends' agreed lol.
>mfw not too long ago I asked her on a date and she refused :feelscry::feelsrope:

Just lower standards broooo

Ah yes but did you have a shower beforehand?

Yesterday I was at a birthday party and somehow the conversation shifted to a girl I know.
Everyone started saying how ugly she is and how desperate a guy should have to be to fuck "THAT". Even the girls who are her 'friends' agreed lol.
>mfw not too long ago I asked her on a date and she refused :feelscry::feelsrope:

Nothing new here. People like to make fun of ugly people. What a surprise. Fucking pricks.

Holy fuck. Maybe you should lower standards to landwhales at this point

Hey man, if she's cool & chill you're alright to ask her out. Fuck 'em if they just judge her on looks!

this is typically what I don't understand about these women...
what are they thinking - what are they even expecting - why not actually date a decent guy in their league...
Their egos or dellusions must be soooo fracking trough the roof

I thin these kind of chicks end up realizing it and settling, but after a while, maybe once their mid 20s have passed

Yeah I asked out girls who guys in my friend group made fun of me for going for and I got rejected.

Go ER on them for ridiculing your ugliness

Fake as shit. Foids are heartless fucks but under no circumstances will they insult another girl in front of a guy unless he's Chad.

Fake as shit. Foids are heartless fucks but under no circumstances will they insult another girl in front of a guy unless he's Chad.
You certainly never been around girls. It's not uncommon to pretend to be friends but hate each other for some reason. Also, the group pressure.
There were a few chads around but I doubt that had to do with anything.
Yeah I asked out girls who guys in my friend group made fun of me for going for and I got rejected.

Are guys incapable of assessing a guy's looks? I been told often that I can do better than x or y by friends.

You certainly never been around girls. It's not uncommon to pretend to be friends but hate each other for some reason. Also, the group pressure.
There were a few chads around but I doubt that had to do with anything.

Are guys incapable of assessing a guy's looks? I been told often that I can do better than x or y by friends.
I'm fully aware that foids are not capable of having genuine friends of any kind, including other females.

The ugly foid needs to know everyone thinks it's ugly to knock it down a peg or two.

The ugly foid needs to know everyone thinks it's ugly to knock it down a peg or two.

Damn, you should have recorded the others talking shit about her, then play it back to her and when she falls into a deep depression because she found out her 'friends' aren't real friends anymore: You swoop in and be the hero!

ugly males sooner or later find out theyre hideous
ugly foids spend their entire lives strutting around like theyre victorias secret models

Damn, you should have recorded the others talking shit about her, then play it back to her and when she falls into a deep depression because she found out her 'friends' aren't real friends anymore: You swoop in and be the hero!

When did white knighting ever work?

When did white knighting ever work?

When she's so far down that she thinks about roping herself...

Of course there is a good chance that she'll leave you the moment the regains some friends and social validation... :kys:

If you are ugly you're so called friends talk about stuff like this about you behind you're back.

With me they do it openly too :feelskek::feelsrope:

Men usually do this openly among friends but women don't. They play the perfect nice girl even among their friends and family. :confused:

(but talk shit about them when they're not around, of course)

Brilliant. Just one thing: do not let her know that you are the one who recorded it and allow her to find the recording on her own.

We are incels. Why do we even ask to a date?.

We have to learn our position in our life

:feelsrope:

Dude all you need to do is BE confident and just BE yourself. Then she will say yes for sure.

wow. girls just have so much fucking ego right now. even landwhales probably think they are 6/10 and a 7/10 guy is 3/10

I lowered my standards to trannies and crosdressers and still got rejected, not every time tho and i can fuck sorta regularly every now and than, but still "lower you standard" is not the solution, it can help some what, but only so much.