Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ugly foids talk inmediately in tinder chadfishing

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
Sometimes I swipe right by accident on ugly foids and they are the only ones that talk first.
Jfl they desperate

Chad always wins

use it to your own advantage, say something like "Hey babe, can you prove you really like me? What about sending me a picture of you where you're naked" once she give you her nudes blackmail her.

use it to your own advantage, say something like "Hey babe, can you prove you really like me? What about sending me a picture of you where you're naked" once she give you her nudes blackmail her.
No, I just want to talk with them for a while.
I usually just ignore the ugly ones

I hope you criticize/ insult the foids you match with, give them a taste of their own medicine

I hope you criticize/ insult the foids you match with, give them a taste of their own medicine
I usually dont do anything, but Im gonna try to have long conversations to practice

I usually dont do anything, but Im gonna try to have long conversations to practice
Whats the point of the chadfish then?

Whats the point of the chadfish then?
I want to talk with the foids but i usually dont lnow what to say or find it cringe so i dont do anything and givr up. And then repeat next motnh

I want to talk with the foids but i usually dont lnow what to say or find it cringe so i dont do anything and givr up. And then repeat next motnh
Seems like your wasting your time on it tbh, you should be leading them on in the chats, giving them hope, then crash down right on them with an insult/ criticism to make them feel like shit

Seems like your wasting your time on it tbh, you should be leading them on in the chats, giving them hope, then crash down right on them with an insult/ criticism to make them feel like shit
Ill try it this time but I usually get bored very fast after i statt the conversatoon. These whorrs hhaev ntojing to say

Ill try it this time but I usually get bored very fast after i statt the conversatoon. These whorrs hhaev ntojing to say
Well, you may aswell not do it at all then.

Chad can get away with anything, you can say most cringe shit ever and talk like a retard and they will still be interested in you (your Tinder profile pictures i mean)

Chad can get away with anything, you can say most cringe shit ever and talk like a retard and they will still be interested in you (your Tinder profile pictures i mean)
Yes but i want a normal conversation

Ill make a tinder with my real pics one day and use all this knowledge
there is a big difference of how women treat Chad and how they treat men below him in looks, if you will talk with them exactly the same as you did on your Chad account, reaction will be different. If you're a Chad you can say all sort of stuff, like "Hey bitch, let's do anal?" and they will say yes/accept it, while if you're some oofy doofy they will go crazy.

there is a big difference of how women treat Chad and how they treat men below him in looks, if you will talk with them exactly the same as you did on your Chad account, reaction will be different. If you're a Chad you can say all sort of stuff, like "Hey bitch, let's do anal?" and they will say yes/accept it, while if you're some oofy doofy they will go crazy.
Yes, but i domt say that weird stuff. I know its different but some knowledge might transfer