Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Ugly foids have it easy

Glucose

Glucose

you get what you fucking deserve
★★★

The foid called "the ugliest woman on earth" gets sympathy and love from millions of people because of her (((personality))). If the gender was switched the ugliest man on earth would be mocked for making a video like hers. Proof of juggernaut law and female "importance" in society. This foid goes around speaking to Beckys who were rejected by Chad one time and got "depressed", and tells them that everything will be okay (which is true for them all because of their vagina). THIS BITCH PREACHES THE BLUEPILL AND 'PERSONALITY MATTERS' BULLSHIT. PERSONALITY MATTERS FOR FOIDS BECAUSE MEN AREN'T SUPERFICIAL CREATURES WHO ONLY WANT STACY. IF A 0.5/10 MAN WENT ROUND PREACHING PERSONALITY, HE WOULD BE MOCKED, REJECTED, AND PEOPLE WOULD CONTINUE TO JUDGE HIM SOLELY BY HIS LOOKS.

Just be a freak theory

They get all the validation in the world

What SCP class is this?

She would reject me. And probably you too.

I would have absolutely no problem dating her. Seriously. I dont ask for much. Just dont be a whale is my only rule

I would have absolutely no problem dating her. Seriously. I dont ask for much. Just dont be a whale is my only rule
Her condition makes her unable to gain weight. This foid is biologically incapable of being a whale. Your perfect girl :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

I watched her interview with that Aladin looking mofo. She's pretty blackpilled.

I would have absolutely no problem dating her. Seriously. I dont ask for much.
Her looksmatch killed himself after reaching post-Luminary rank on this forum.

In 4000 comments she didn't find a single positive one? I call bullshit on that one.

Would happily love to date her if shed love me in return
Cope.

d7e14c4027087a2c10f455bfd11c8f6d.png

You literaly play in this guy's league if you ever try to consider to date her tbh.
"Gurl always deserves better teehee."
It's over.

juggernaut law in action

Cope.

d7e14c4027087a2c10f455bfd11c8f6d.png

You literaly play in this guy's league if you ever try to consider to date her tbh.
"Gurl always deserves better teehee."
It's over.

this is her boyfriend

this is what an average man has to settle for in 2018

Sddefault