Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ugly foids complaining about being rejected by chads

I asked out a male far above my own SMV openly, hoping that perhaps he'd be free of any Stacies or HTBs at the moment, and he REJECTED me publicly, exactly where I asked him; what a heinous crime! :feelsclown:
All this is entirely expected; their own privilege and the numerous benefits of hypergamy and widely accepted moral degeneracy award them a standard of living so high that this entitlement is absolutely inevitable, even not getting the door open for them is seen as some sort of forever fate of loneliness and isolation, while actual subhumans face the actual discrimination of society... :feelsclown:

Entirely likely she's had millions of chances, too ignorant to even consider them if all she can think of is not receiving the exact same amount of attention as Stacy; it's a skinny white foid, by the looks of it, so in no way ever is she "forever alone", though perhaps from the Chads she so likely exclusively looks out for. :feelsjuice:

these landwhales could easily ascend if they wanted to but nah they are chad only

I asked out a male far above my own SMV openly, hoping that perhaps he'd be free of any Stacies or HTBs at the moment, and he REJECTED me publicly, exactly where I asked him; what a heinous crime! :feelsclown:
must be a reliving experience to get asked out as a man

“I later found out he had a gf and a child and I dodged a bullet”

lucious lyon wtf GIF