Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Ugly female seeks 5 minutes of fame by posting that shes a firefighter and also pregnant,

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
and that we should celebrate her for being brave

Fuck you cunt, no one cares that ur preggo, do ur job and get on with it

How many men have an article about them through their firefighting lives and their hardships? fuck all

Ugly attention seeking bitch

LMAO, extreme foid selfishness. Her kid is going to turn out with so many birth defects. When you're trying to stop a house from burning down, you don't know what is even burning in the first place.

I fucking hate women so god damn much...

Just abuse your child before you have it theory confirmed!

She is 13 weeks pregnant, not 8-9 months and about to go in labor lol.

holy shit I might be lowIQ but I just realized that if shes a firefighter she's breathing in smoke that makes her child a fuckup

RIP kid I hope it's a foid

Dont read anything from jews limited

That's the most brutal way to get an abortion

Hope she's in an accident and loses the baby.

Meanwhile her looksmatch is a wombtotomb

there's a bunch of fires in NSW atm. I can only hope she gets burnt.
Burn bitch burn :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

As abortion is something that woman love so much , she obviously doesn't give a shit if the baby dies. Maybe she wants a concealed abortion

"how giving away my toddler with birth defects empowered me"

Pregnant bitches go to work everyday b. She's probably in the back anyways. Who the fuck wants some small woman on the frontlines of anything critical?

and that we should celebrate her for being brave

Fuck you cunt, no one cares that ur preggo, do ur job and get on with it

How many men have an article about them through their firefighting lives and their hardships? fuck all

Not One Word

poor little cunt needs her boo boo.well if she fell off a cliff no one would miss this cunt.

hope she gets a miscariage (in lego star wars)

Why is she even allowed to be a ff as not just a foid, but a fucking pregnant foid? What a stupid clown world.

"Help, im trapped in this burning building! Chop down that door and carry me to safety"

Women lack the raw explosive strength and power to be firefighters. My friends dad is a firefighter, and absolutely hates them. The only one worth half a damn was a bulldog dyke who knew she was weaker than the men and strength trained to make up for it, and even then she simply was not able to carry someone big.

There are men who aren't physically built to be firefighters, which means almost no women are.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back