Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over ugly fat sheboon

Truefaitholdorder

Truefaitholdorder

Incel Mujahideen
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQSo5BgazPQ

literally incel if male , how does this abo looking sheboon even have the courage to go outside let alone have a youtube channel?wtf
and she even has attractive friends and a social life. She has probably never been mocked by anyone in her life and that's why she has so much confidence despite being ugly as shit .While I get treated like absolute garbage by random strangers even when I just try to be invisible and mind my own business in public.The cards are really stacked against you if your a male,especially true if ugly or below average looking.

Last edited:
Still higher smv than us tbh

Wtf are you talking about? Shes a literal Queen :foidSoy:

She's a foid thst's why

Juggernaut striking at it again

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQSo5BgazPQ

literally incel if male , how does this abo looking sheboon even have the courage to go outside let alone have a youtube channel?wtf
and she even has attractive friends and a social life. She has probably never been mocked by anyone in her life and that's why she has so much confidence despite being ugly as shit .While I get treated like absolute garbage by random strangers even when I just try to be invisible and mind my own business in public.The cards are really stacked against you if your a male,especially true if ugly or below average looking.

FUUUCKKKKKKK FYCKKKKKKKKKK FUCKKKKKKK :feelsrope: FUCKKKJKKN I HATE EVERYTHING