Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ugly dating website

Iranianoldcel

Iranianoldcel

Lonely Old Man
★★★★★
Ugly dating website

Jfl

Here are the people on the website

1100x800_cropped.jpg

10000 NEETbuxx says 90/10 rule still applies here

If this spreads to other countries I won't even try it. It's gonna be full of stacies trying to gather attention and simps, and money for onlyfans.

As always :cryfeels:

Did you ever try dating sites?
Yes, I tried, worst experience ever. Got ghosted by literally every girl I talked to or unmatched. And they were all giving likes to everyone all day and had thousands of matches, just to show off. They don't do the bare minimum to keep a basic conversation, it's infuriating. They would spend literally their whole days liking anyone and that's why I found them. The first girl I matched with told me she had around 1700 matches. That was peak clown world ragefuel.

I'M more than sure that this site is full of fake/bot accounts
Very likely. Foids won't waste time going on this shitty dating apps. Even if the ugly ones do ,they still want the best looking one out of the ugly people

An ugly dating website is an oxymoron and a paradox that cannot exist. Ugly people don’t date, we know that. Who made this app = :feelsclown:

An ugly dating website is an oxymoron and a paradox that cannot exist. Ugly people don’t date, we know that. Who made this app = :feelsclown:
Someone must have the code of some datting app or idk and made this to try to get some attention as everyone knows how the dating market is for ugly people, and by that, the person would be in hopes of getting money out of ADs or paid special accounts. Maybe just another moneygrabbing stunt.

Yes, I tried, worst experience ever. Got ghosted by literally every girl I talked to or unmatched. And they were all giving likes to everyone all day and had thousands of matches, just to show off. They don't do the bare minimum to keep a basic conversation, it's infuriating. They would spend literally their whole days liking anyone and that's why I found them. The first girl I matched with told me she had around 1700 matches. That was peak clown world ragefuel.
Same. never again
There was a "girl" i was talking to, and turned out i was talking to her boyfriend :cryfeels:
They were laughing at me, and made fun of me. This was their little romantic thing
Fucking normies...

Same. never again
There was a "girl" i was talking to, and turned out i was talking to her boyfriend :cryfeels:
They were laughing at me, and made fun of me. This was their little romantic thing
Fucking normies...
That's sadistic as fuck.

Same. never again
Fucking normies...
And they get shocked when someone goes ER:lul::lul::feelsbadman:

dating apps are pure ropefuel