Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Ugly curry married a french girl

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Banned
-
Suifuel for @LeFrenchCel

Hamzas top student, just meditate 10 hours a day and you can be just like him

Good for him but my spidey sense tells me that this is a case of betabux deluxe™

Good for him but my spidey sense tells me that this is a case of betabux deluxe™
Hamzas top student, just meditate 10 hours a day and you can be just like him
He actually ran numbers game. He is one of those Globetrotter niggas. This guy had an opportunity to meet hundreds of women across the world and happened to meet a french foid who agreed to marry him. She's also pregnant with his child.

Ran through betabuxx

Ran through betabuxx
Even if it's a betabux it's not a bad deal. He betabuxxed an attractive white women from a first world country. He saved his bloodline. His children will be born in a first world country and be half white so a W

Wouldn’t the world be so much better if I could kill people I don’t like without consequences??

Some bitches have ugly fetishes jfl

curry masterrace

run bbc game
curries can't do that
first of all
you have to understand this
curries aren't africans
yes africans may have dark skin
but they have this big dik halo and
and athletic features
and more violent behavior.

being dark skinned and at the same type being a dicket balding manlet is giga over
foods would rather choose a white skinned manlet dicklet over and dark skinned manlet dicklet

having dark skin is useless if you don't have a big cock

curries can't do that
first of all
you have to understand this
curries aren't africans
yes africans may have dark skin
but they have this big dik halo and
and athletic features
and more violent behavior.

being dark skinned and at the same type being a dicket balding manlet is giga over
foods would rather choose a white skinned manlet dicklet over and dark skinned manlet dicklet

having dark skin is useless if you don't have a big cock
well youre tall and jacked are you a dicklet?

yeah niggers get treated better in the west so come to the west
iam i8n the west literally in bwrgerland then. why aim rotting here?
migrating to burgerland made me a more giga truecel :feelsree: :feelsree:

There's no escape from the Just Be Curry pill

well youre tall and jacked are you a dicklet?
iam manlet and a dickletplus low iq
wages laving at an automobile shop brutally giga over for me.
no hope. :feels: :feels: :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Even if it's a betabux it's not a bad deal. He betabuxxed an attractive white women from a first world country. He saved his bloodline. His children will be born in a first world country and be half white so a W
JFL, ER would've been a American winner with Britbong bloodline according to your logic

Just be betabuxx cuck theory. Total Betabuxx Death

this why just be curry copers are stupid
there was never just be curry
look at India hsiotury always getting bogged my arabs.turkik ricemen,aryans,anglos etc.
most truecel race on the planet

Plot twist:His bank account is 34M$

this why just be curry copers are stupid
there was never just be curry
look at India hsiotury always getting bogged my arabs.turkik ricemen,aryans,anglos etc.
most truecel race on the planet
No we are. For many reasons. Mainly because you’re caucasians and were mongoloids

No we are. For many reasons. Mainly because you’re caucasians and were mongoloids
mongoloids have high iq and k pop maxi.
most curries are mixed race inbred abomiantions of abos and aryans

JFL, ER would've been a American winner with Britbong bloodline according to your logic
Better than if he was a full Asian. Also it was his dad that ran passport game. And his mum looked like shit

Last edited:
racemixxede caucasians turn out to be gig abaomaiantions so that doesn't count

mongoloids had Genghis khan,mongol empire,turkik empire,ccp,chiense empire,japanese emepire.
curries never had that type pop achievements.

Better than if he was a full Asian. Also it was his dad that ran passport game. And his mum looked like shit
It's all pointless unless the sons are born as Chads. What's the point of being better than ricecels when you're still a 4 or 5? Tbf all the deathnics who are trying to reproduce have to be punished for inheriting their subhuman eugenics to their sons(not foids). Thus i'm not feeling that bad about fertility crisis happening in my country too

Last edited:
It's all pointless unless the sons are born as Chads. What's the point of being better than ricecels when you're still 4 or 5? Tbf all the deathnics who are trying to reproduce have to be punished for inheriting their subhuman eugenics to their sons(not foids). Thus i'm not feeling that bad about fertility crisis happening in my country too
Not really. Subhuman parents can absolutely produce chads and stacies. Genetic combination is a bitch. Look at the hundreds of celebrity kids. They look nothing like their parents. Brad Pitt, Dicaprio, Sean Opry were born etc were born to mediocre hillbilly redneck parents. Their son could be the next zayn malik or Nic Kaufman who knows.

Not really. Subhuman parents can absolutely produce chads and stacies. Genetic combination is a bitch. Look at the hundreds of celebrity kids. They look nothing like their parents. Brad Pitt, Dicaprio, Sean Opry were born etc were born to mediocre hillbilly redneck parents. Their son could be the next zayn malik or Nic Kaufman who knows.
Just rely on 0.00001% of probability theory. Who knows, all the ricecels in this world actually could reproduce 6'6 Changs too :feelshaha:

Just rely on 0.00001% of probability theory. Who knows, all the ricecels in this world actually could reproduce 6'6 Changs too :feelshaha:
Chads in general are outliers. The only thing you absolutely inherit from ypur parents is your phenotype (skin, eye color, skull type) and heights. The rest is pretty much random.

Looksmatched
You think she's above him cuz of colour,

Last edited: