Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Ugly, Creepy, Threatening - the inevitable domino effect

The End

The End

Banned
-
I was just trying to chat up this lady online. She had the nerve to call me "scary and threatening."

Do you know what constitutes threatening? She was starting to take a long time to message back, so I decided to try a different tact. I was trying to be bossy, manly, ya know? So I ended my messages with, "Message me back asap. I don't like waiting a long time," and the like. She sent me one last message to tell me I was scary, and then she blocked me.

I am not threatening; I'm safe as milk - and she knows it! She did not get insomnia that night, shivering under the covers, worrying the big bad @The End was going to get her.

If you're ugly, you're creepy, and if you're creepy, you're scary. If you're ugly enough people just assume you are a bad person. And the way we're being treated - they could be right!

hqdefault.jpg

It never began.

I was just trying to chat up this lady online. She had the nerve to call me "scary and threatening."

I had a similar experience where I was called "creepy and strange" by a femoid. They´re hypocrites, because the same behavior gets a different evaluation depending on the looks of the person in question. If they continue treat someone badly, they´re really helping to create bad persons and after that they have no right whatsoever to complain.

Being forceful like this leads to cutting out the female's bullshit, so good job.

foids are used to being in control because of all the bluepilled orbiter cucks that kiss their feet.
doesn't surprise me at all that they react the way you describe. you fried her brain.

what was the most fucked up thing you said to her?

foids are used to being in control because of all the bluepilled orbiter cucks that kiss their feet.
doesn't surprise me at all that they react the way you describe. you fried her brain.

what was the most fucked up thing you said to her?
It'll makes it super obvious who I am if she ever reads this, so I should probably shouldn't say it. But I did not threaten her - I did not - oh, hi denny.

The thing that pissed me off the most is she seemed super receptive and flirty until she saw my picture. After she saw my picture, she started taking a long time to message me back, and soon blocked me (because I was scary and threatening).

BTW/ that picture isn't me, he's just a demonstration of the type of guy who "looks like a rapist"