Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ugly creature dating app experiment

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
As i promised here I’ve conducted dating app experiment with one of the ugliest foids that ever existed

This is the photo that was used in profile
9AA85181 0908 4623 AABB 5C53B4564C72

Guess what? Right. Water is wet. Likes within SECONDS of creating profile

Look at those cucks. There were much more of them but they didn’t fit in compilation

70B1C547 79D2 4A88 913B 4B89C65F4DC7

They ALL mog me tbh.
Why even life tbh ded honest ngl.

The photo looks doctored. She looks like she's Mongoloid / retarded. Personally, I wouldn't date her. I couldn't even eat with her.

Hypogamous cucks should be burned alive.

They all mog me, over for many
men, man.

Bottom right looks like fuckboy who fucked my last crush

It doesn't matter if she got likes. Most men just swipe right to everything out of laziness. What would be more interesting is to see if she gets approached or not. I like the concept, keep us posted.

Take a screenshot of how many matches she got and her profile so I can add this to my blackpill folder, of course remember to censor the location.

its over boyos

post a 1/10 chick on a dating app, baldlets swarm in immediately

like clockwork

Look at this shit, times that by a thousand. Is it any wonder foids are such insufferable stuck up cunts that only go for the top men, they're worshipped on a pedestal by so many men, they can do no wrong & always get to pick the best; fucking cucks man.

Volcel if you wouldn't!