Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Ugly blackcel makes a rap about water. Gets Instant pussy.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-

His name is even Ugly God.
Blackcels why are you not running rap game? You don't need talent, I mean this guy made a whole song about water.

I already made a thread and told everybody just be a rapper

in an interview he said that before being famous he was a virgin, instead of fucking fans, he got an insta thot girlfriend lol

Disappointed it wasn't literally about water itself with no analogies or references.

Bitches love RAP niggas .FACTS.

Anyone can run thug and rap game. You dont have to be black.

Blackcels in the west are 100% volcel.

in an interview he said that before being famous he was a virgin, instead of fucking fans, he got an insta thot girlfriend lol
Damn I'm surprised he actually admitted to being a virgin, I would have been too embarrassed.
That plus the fact he named himself ugly God makes him get tons of respect form me.
Blackcels in the west are 100% volcel.
Anyone can run thug and rap game. You dont have to be black.
Bitches love RAP niggas .FACTS.
Wtf I just noticed that in one part of the video hes wearing a shirt with the word hentai.
Screenshot 20180803 140200

Are we sure this guy wasn't one of us?

Last edited:
Why do parents tell their kids to get good grades in school when they can just rap?

Why do parents tell their kids to get good grades in school when they can just rap?
Because parents are bluepilled boomers that don't know how the internet works

Meh he was a virgin before he made "Beat my Meat" and he was roughly 19 at the time. Prob lost his virginity while he was still 19.

It's not like he was an incel for 10 years or something lol. Plenty of normies don't get laid until they're 19

If you are a nigger run thug/rap game if you are white run hardcore metal, gothic or Bieber-homo game. Isn't it obvious? Thugmaxxing for whitecels or JBW-maxxing for niggers does not make sense. If you are not Chad you cannot break the common sense barrier and just look funny.

Last edited:
Just rap about water bro.

Yo we need to start making some incel/blackpilled music like this:

I can compose and produce fairly well on a computer, but it's mostly video game music, any other musiccels here?

I wish I was a black male with a bbc tbh

I'll add this to my ascension plan

is he wearing a fucking hentai shirt?

Amogs me and I have a Low T voice

Hahahahhahahaha the moment a “blackcel” starts thugmaxing he gets pussy. JFL

Blackcels have it so easy. The blackcels here tend to be volcels, only wanting white pussi.

He only got pussy because he statusmaxed. That's how every black rapper achieves it.

It's nearly impossible for blacks to be incel in 2K18.