Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ugly bitch gives birth to deformed creature despite knowing the consequences

"MMMMMMMMM YOU GO GARLLL!! WHO CARES IF THE CHILD LIVES TO SUFFER, YOUR ROASTIE NATURE HAS TO BE FULFILLED
AT THE EXPENSE OF OTHERS EVEN TOUGH YOU ALREADY HAVE CHILDREN!!"

Wow at the 6 month mark she could have chosen to give this INNOCENT child a peaceful end but instead she chose to extend this child's suffering?

Evil

Why keep people alive who have this much brain damage? It's degrading, pointless, costly, and least of all a benefit to the person in question. Can you even imagine having to live in this state? Fucking virtue signaling pieces of garbage.

Humans are so incredibly stupid it´s beyond comprehension. It makes absolutely ZERO sense to keep a person "alive" in this state, it´s pure torture. The only reason she is alive is because of her family´s own selfish reasons, they don´t want to lose her but she is clearly lost, just trapped inside the jail that is her body, must be pure agony.

Guarantee she will find an obedient betabux when she gets older. Some guys are legit retarded and have the lowest imaginable standards (must be a fetish for them)

She'll still get men wanting to date her when she's older.

What a wicked woman.

Normies are the worst.

Wow at the 6 month mark she could have chosen to give this INNOCENT child a peaceful end but instead she chose to extend this child's suffering?

Evil
Yup, but she's a femoid so that's alright. I fucking hate this, females can give to you birth in the trash can and leave you there but they're
fucking females so it's "EMPOWERMENT N SHIET".
Fuck, it's even worse seeing the people justifying this, funny how most of them oppose pedophiles that also claim that they can
do what they want cause they're the parents while supporting this bitch ass disgusting demon who could have stopped this
but chose not to because "FEMALE INDEPENDENCE"
Guarantee she will find an obedient betabux when she gets older. Some guys are legit retarded and have the lowest imaginable standards (must be a fetish for them)
That's not the point, my point is every female is allowed to torture entities because of feminists and cucks, she's allowed to
give birth to a creature knowing it's gonna suffer because she's a fucking female, and for some reason fulfilling your female
nature of giving birth is okay but not when it's male nature like raping(Yes, forcing entities especially like this is a fucking ethical crime) cause
FEMINISM.

In case IT Cucks decide to strawman my stance: Sex is a male's nature, expanding this nature could lead to unethical actions like rape,
and it's not supported, but the female's nature is to give birth, expanding this nature could lead to unethical actions like giving birth to
deformed creatures who will suffer, yet this is justified.

And the funny thing is, while sex includes two existing entities that consent, giving birth by nature doesn't include any fucking
consent because you're not asking for the entity's permission to be born, yet it's glorified because giving birth is associated with
female attributes.

Last edited:
I HATE THIS BULLSHIT, A HUMAN BEING HAS TO SUFFER BECAUSE THIS CUNT COULDN'T KEEP HER SNATCH CLOSED.

On a side note, if this were a male, people would start shaming the kid mercilessly on his 18th birthday and telling him to "Just take a SHOWER, bro!"

Fucking cucks or foids in the comments virtue signaling

I HATE THIS BULLSHIT, A HUMAN BEING HAS TO SUFFER BECAUSE THIS CUNT COULDN'T KEEP HER SNATCH CLOSED.
This is an example when forcing a female to miscarry is justified
"BUT BUT IT'S HER BODY AND HER CHOICE" No dipshit, it's also the child's body and most importantly - It's fucking consciousness, and no fucking choice was given to the child, so lack of consent is bad when you rape a female, but here it's justified?

IT Cucks BTFO
We need to bring back eugenics
We HAVE to. We have to license parenting, otherwise creatures will have to suffer just so their parents feel better.
FUCK, YOU, CUCKSSSSSSSSS

typical christcuck nutcases

This is an example when forcing a female to miscarry is justified
"BUT BUT IT'S HER BODY AND HER CHOICE" No dipshit, it's also the child's body and most importantly - It's fucking consciousness, and no fucking choice was given to the child, so lack of consent is bad when you rape a female, but here it's justified?

IT Cucks BTFO

We HAVE to. We have to license parenting, otherwise creatures will have to suffer just so their parents feel better.
FUCK, YOU, CUCKSSSSSSSSS
While I could pretty easily make the same argument in general, I'd especially emphasize this here. If we leave the means aside, creating this kid is worse than murder. Somebody already alive is going to experience suffering and death anyway, whereas this kid has been guaranteed a lifetime of pain because ethical standards don't apply to women.

On a side note, thankfully it's not male, that would just be too much.

Higher SMV than this entire board combined. It's tragic that she wasn't euthanized young, but virtue signaling is more important than letting this kid die instead of prolonging her miserable life.

While I could pretty easily make the same argument in general, I'd especially emphasize this here. If we leave the means aside, creating this kid is worse than murder. Somebody already alive is going to experience suffering and death anyway, whereas this kid has been guaranteed a lifetime of pain because ethical standards don't apply to women.
Indeed, since giving birth is associated with females it's okay, but a pedo father raping his daughter isn't for some reason?
Wait I though that since you're the parent you can do shit like forcing this entity to suffer right?
I had enough of this. Btw I have much, much worse blackpills to drop but let's just deal with this one for now.

IT Cucks won't be able to deal with it, there's no defending this unless they oppose embracing a moral system, and if so
boy oh boy...

More smv than this forum

i wanna punch that mother in the head like atleast 13 times. fucking bitch needs to literally die a painful death for being such a cunt

Imagine how much money they would be spend to raise that creature, yet it would still kill itself at age around 9-10, realising how disgusting it is.

Eugenics ought to be considered at some point.

id fuck it when she becomes fuckable age

A typical product of a typical western whore, the kid is shaped by rampant whoring, booze, weed, ecstacy and crack, this video is disgustingly sad.

Can't talk. Roastie sister says the best part about her is her personality... Holy Shit why are women like this... "you go girl!" "Youre so beautiful" "You got a amazing personality!"

Do you see how she looks vs her sister, jfl at the genetic lottery.

donzens of men not just one, she can afford to be picky

This part made me chuckle

Screen Shot 2018 06 13 at 12124 AM

This is why I hate mothers more than any other female. To willingly bring something like this into this sick world takes a special kind of evil and stupidity.

I feel guilty for feeling such utter revulsion.

I'm sat here at my desk, looking at my screen and I literally jumped when I saw that. FUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK. I have to say that the little girl is INNOCENT and did not ask to be born. The mother is to blame and I feel so sorry for the little one. They clearly love her but why knowingly destroy a child's life for self validation? Beyond evil. I wish the little one all the best in life.

selfish bitch but im glad shes a girl so she will have no problem in life
her looksmatch killed himself when he hit 5