Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ugly beta white trash talks shit about us

A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rI0UJc4-Bz8

Goes on the original r/incels website (this is back from December) to read our posts and then bash us.

This pathetic beta at what he says at 7:30. I just want to break his fucking face in.

KilluminoidBR said:
Disliked.

Many of us girls could teach them step by step how to be more acceptable socially. That doesn't mean becoming a "Chad" or a "normie" either, you can keep your identity and still improve social skills. But do they deserve it? Most definitely freaking not. Go pay for that from a shrink, I ain't helping anybody out who disrespects people like that.
This guy is retarded.

How can you watch this shit

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
How can you watch this shit

I was bored and searching up incels on youtube. Found this bullshit. I'm livid with rage. The comments are equally as retarded too.

"Don't feel bad for ridiculing incels, they bring it on themselves." Yeah, an incel totally chose to look that way and chose to be treated poorly. Got it.

what the fuck is with this surge of youtubers reading reddit/4chan posts? are kids these days that lazy that they cant use it themselves. i cannot think of a more normfaggot thing to watch

Chewbacca said:
"Don't feel bad for ridiculing incels, they bring it on themselves." Yeah, an incel totally chose to look that way and chose to be treated poorly. Got it.

Holy shit, he's really sub-human with his 8 years old's pubic hair he calls a beard. Just be NT and become a beta cuck orbiter I guess.

The comments are just as bad and ERfuel:

"Jesus Christ if you think I'm born with naturally mauve eyelids, caterpillar brows, and sparkly cheekbones you're dumb as hell. I'm not deceiving you, I'm a makeup artist. You're just a piece of shit who wants an excuse to hate women ??‍♀️"

"Damn... why is it that pretty much any of the guys I can attract are incels? Like am I cursed? Probably."

Downvote all their videos, they're making youtube $ from making fun of our suffering.

this video was as shit as this guys facial hair growth.

no offense to incels with weak facial hair gain.

I clicked on the link but backed out after 3 seconds.

Further proof that incels are the most despised people on the planet, simply for being alive and being ugly.