Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Ugly Asian woman makes music video about chad. Beyond over for ricecels

Unavailable in my country.

She doesn't look ugly though.

She needs to get raped by 300 niggers

Not one listen:feelsjuice:

Nigga thats nuts!

Got to love how she was the one who cheated

Volcel if you wouldn’t smash that noodle. Utada Hikaru would be a little bit older now, my weaboo friend in high school was really into her

Volcel if you wouldn’t smash that noodle. Utada Hikaru would be a little bit older now, my weaboo friend in high school was really into her
She is ugly af lol. Bonnie Pink fogs to the realm of darkness

Thats Utada Hikaru! Used to listen to her in my early teens. Had no idea she was active until the late 2000s wow.

Anyways, yea shes ugly. Never liked her for her looks but her music was good. And yea, we subhuman gooks use foreigner non-gooks as models in advertisements and entertainment.

Thats Utada Hikaru! Used to listen to her in my early teens. Had no idea she was active until the late 2000s wow.

Anyways, yea shes ugly. Never liked her for her looks but her music was good. And yea, we subhuman gooks use foreigner non-gooks as models in advertisements and entertainment.
She's also huhwhite cocku onry.

she active even now during the pandemic lol. she sint evne 40 so she is gonna go ft at least 10 more years

nyways, yea shes ugly. Never liked her for her looks but her music was good. And yea, we subhuman gooks use foreigner non-gooks as models in advertisements and entertainm

i got nothing against gook women just this particular one lol