Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Ugly Arabcel gets a tear gas canister lodged in his face.

I

IncelDisciple

Banned
-
34984468 1087433514729343 1369485944788353024 n

A Picture and its Story Tear gas canister puts Gazan on life support

DfMQ NgVMAAtIDs

Why tho
My guess is that he got shot with a 40mm grenade launcher chambered with tear gas grenades

He doesn't look that ugly tbh. 1000 times more masculine than me.

this is why you don't mouthbreath lol. did he die?

LMFAO! This is what every filthy 'Palestinian' subhuman deserves when they fuck with Israel. KILL all the shitskin Palestinian children. Kill them all, MAKE THEM SUFFER!
A8FBE0F0 4D71 4E98 8E05 C9FAFE433B33

LMFAO! This is what every filthy 'Palestinian' subhuman deserves when they fuck with Israel. KILL all the shitskin Palestinian children. Kill them all, MAKE THEM SUFFER!

Iu

Gas yourself

Last edited:
WTF? Why?

WTF? Why?
Arabs destroy everything they touch. Every piece of land currently inhabited by Arabs that isn't 100% shithole desert in the Saudi peninsula was stolen by centuries of raping, conquering, and brutalizing people who were higher IQ than them by composing armies made of all 7 of their inbred shitskin cousins and swarming the enemy.

Israel for the JEWS!

What a horrible way to go. Also op you retard use the right tag next time.

What a horrible way to go. Also op you retard use the right tag next time.
[JFL] is the correct tag to describe this subhuman Palestinian vermin being brought to justice

Arabs destroy everything they touch. Every piece of land currently inhabited by Arabs that isn't 100% shithole desert in the Saudi peninsula was stolen by centuries of raping, conquering, and brutalizing people who were higher IQ than them by composing armies made of all 7 of their inbred shitskin cousins and swarming the enemy.

Israel for the JEWS!

Libya was the best african country by HDI
Irak was kinda nice in 2002
Syria was normal in 2010

What about nuke rape the USA ? What is your opinion about this ?

Israel for the JEWS!

Well, then all the ethnics in the ethnic countries should ask for retaliation too. Same thing whites did with the rest of the world. Also all Jews look like shitskin Arabs except the ashkenazim who came from Europe. Are you a Jew boyo?

Being the best country in Africa isn't an accomplishment since you're competing against other subhumans for the title.

lol fucking jew

Well, then all the ethnics in the ethnic countries should ask for retaliation too. Same thing whites did with the rest of the world. Also all Jews look like shitskin Arabs except the ashkenazim who came from Europe. Are you a Jew boyo?

I am indeed a full-blown Ashkenazi Jew, and PROUD. I will not tolerate Palestinian cunt subhumans even entertaining the thought in their mind that they will ever own Jewish land ever again.

Most of the countries that whites conquered have been returned to their original inhabitants, and hence there is no reason for them to seek further retribution because it isn't about retribution in the first place, it's about being able to live in your ancestral homeland

I am indeed a full-blown Ashkenazi Jew, and PROUD. I will not tolerate Palestinian cunt subhumans even entertaining the thought in their mind that they will ever own Jewish land ever again.

Most of the countries that whites conquered have been returned to their original inhabitants, and hence there is no reason for them to seek further retribution because it isn't about retribution in the first place, it's about being able to live in your ancestral homeland

You know that as an incel you yourself are also a subhuman?

Sure. But still not as much of a subhuman as shitskin inbred Arabs

Well I don't care much about the Arab and Jew infighting in Israel or Palestine, but still a Chad no matter what race has more value than an incel. Your Jewish Ashkenazi stacy could fuck Chad Arab while you rot, your society and race doesn't give any fucking care about you.

Well I don't care much about the Arab and Jew infighting in Israel or Palestine, but still a Chad no matter what race has more value than an incel. Your Jewish Ashkenazi stacy could fuck Chad Arab while you rot, your society and race doesn't give any fucking care about you.

So? I get far more satisfaction knowing that a subhuman inbred Arab vermin had his life ruined than I suffer from whores being whores.

Jews literally did it tbh ngl

So? I get far more satisfaction knowing that a subhuman inbred Arab vermin had his life ruined than I suffer from whores being whores.
How do u feel about your people causing us all to be incels with their social engineering

Chad arab pretends to be jewish and scores with israeli foids. Read it many times in news.

Hitler did nothing wrong.

How do u feel about your people causing us all to be incels with their social engineering

Chad arab pretends to be jewish and scores with israeli foids. Read it many times in news.

This is a red herring. The manipulations and machinations of a few greedy Super-Elite Jews have nothing to do conceptually with Zionism, one of the most based ideas on Earth.

This is a red herring. The manipulations and machinations of a few greedy Super-Elite Jews have nothing to do conceptually with Zionism, one of the most based ideas on Earth.
That does not answer me. A few? That is what i thought but i know many of them. thank ur peoplebfor fuckin up the world and making it anti male

> ashkenazi
> jew

pick one

You are just hybrid middle eastern Europian mongrel came from some white guy raping a shitskin Jew girl.

Yea, land was returned but what about trillion dollars worth of resources they squandered?

https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/britain-stole-45-trillion-india-181206124830851.html

Askenazim are not Jews. Only the brown skinned middle eastern Jews are the real Jews.

Ashkenazim mongrels should be kicked out of Israel.

Who would win a jew an easy bake oven sybake 18492033
D5f1c83ef4a35e6b476beccb23c6c15abcc2aac7510157129ccdc11c77e4728c
Thumb you cant hate jews if there no more jews meme 13938675
Gi jew

That does not answer me. A few? That is what i thought but i know many of them. thank ur peoplebfor fuckin up the world and making it anti male

I don't need to answer you because, as already noted, your question is a red herring. I personally am opposed to the degradation of traditional family values which seems to be peddled by some elements of the jewish Left

Irak was kinda nice in 2002
Syria was normal in 2010

What about nuke rape the USA ? What is your opinion about this ?

Iraq was the best country in middle east during the 60s.

> ashkenazi
> jew

pick one

You are just hybrid middle eastern Europian mongrel came from some white guy raping a shitskin Jew girl.

Yea, land was returned but what about trillion dollars worth of resources they squandered?

https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/britain-stole-45-trillion-india-181206124830851.html

Askenazim are not Jews. Only the brown skinned middle eastern Jews are the real Jews.

Ashkenazim mongrels should be kicked out of Israel.

The land was returned out of the benevolence of whites - Indians and other former colonies should cut their losses and move forward. At least they get to own their ancestral homeland.

Almost all Ashkenazim are descended from a largely Middle Eastern population, as detailed in DNA sudies. We are the highest IQ population on Earth and the very least that we deserve is ownership of our own homeland which was stolen from us by inbred inferior shitskin Arab scum

The land was returned out of the benevolence of whites - Indians and other former colonies should cut their losses and move forward. At least they get to own their ancestral homeland.

We want our stolen money back.

Almost all Ashkenazim are descended from a largely Middle Eastern population, as detailed in DNA sudies. We are the highest IQ population on Earth and the very least that we deserve is ownership of our own homeland which was stolen from us by inbred inferior shitskin Arab scum

Well if I go along that mitochondrial DNA study then every one in the fucking world came from African blacks. Ashkenazim are not Jews, they don't relate to middle eastern original Jewish culture in any conceivable way. All whites should be kicked out of the middle east. Middle east is the land of ethnics, and only ethnics will stay.

No, you are not the highest IQ populations on earth, East Asians are.

world-IQ-map-becker-2018.png

That is a Palestinian victim of zionist aggression. Stop making fun of him, his life is already miserable. He doesn't need some alt-right cuck to talk him down.
Your .GIF is my reaction to your inceldom.

even thats detable cuz ik 2 who could pass as ethnic, one as arab and one as iranian(and he is an aryan jew mutt)

Ashkenazim are not Jews. WTF.

Off to the chambers you go you conniving little hook nosed fucker

brutalizing people who were higher IQ than them
Daily reminder medieval cumskins stole information from the Arabs and claimed it as their own. JFL at stormfrontcucks.

I don't need to answer you because, as already noted, your question is a red herring. I personally am opposed to the degradation of traditional family values which seems to be peddled by some elements of the jewish Left
Wtf is a herring and what a jew attitude.

Ur people promote family degradation. Promote child molestation. Promote degenercy