Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ugliness makes you crazy

War of rail ost

War of rail ost

Recruit
★★
Even if it's just a bit, being ugly will have an effect on your mind, a human is not meant to be treated this badly for years and years. So if you complain about an incels personality then fuck you, it's not our fault. The torture of life has had massive effects on our mental state. No one goes through this fucked up stuff and arrives on the other end without being harmed.

RE: Uglyness makes you crazy

Incels are automatically mentalcels you can’t just be mentalcel without being an incel

ugliness*

Legit. If you are ugly you need to be truly exceptional at something else to make up for it or else you will never be respected.

tenta said:
ugliness*

Fine it's fixed.

You made a comment about spelling instead of something important such as what I say. Spelling and grammar obsessed people annoy me, just focus on what matters or combine them both at least.

War of rail ost said:
Fine it's fixed.

You made a comment about spelling instead of something important such as what I say. Spelling and grammar obsessed people annoy me, just focus on what matters or combine them both at least.

sorry im autistic

im an ugly autist

being ugly should be considered a disability for sure

tenta said:
sorry im autistic

im an ugly autist

being ugly should be considered a disability for sure

That's why you belong here, we are all failures that deserve absolutely nothing bad we have received, yet we get attacked and laughed at just for being born this way.

Being ugly defiantly is a disability. It has made a lot of important things in life that a normal person should have impossible for us.

It's true, it definitely fucked me up for the past 13 years or so. It's a negative loop, it gets worse and worse. I wish I died when I was 12.

caturday said:
It's true, it definitely fucked me up for the past 13 years or so. It's a negative loop, it gets worse and worse. I wish I died when I was 12.

It will only continue to get worse.

Its in the name INVOLUNTARILY celibate.
We didnt choose our personalities, they were shaped by the experiences we had.

Cynistic said:
Its in the name INVOLUNTARILY celibate.
We didnt choose our personalities, they were shaped by the experiences we had.

Another reason why inceltears should be banned. It's the same as bullying disabled people.